Niketalk please help me! Procrastination FTL!!!

I have an essay due tomorrow about world war I and world war II.

The question is:

What are the causes and consequences of both wars?

I have no idea what to write about. Please help me.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

[h3][/h3]
Processtination
b5a158bca71757928ca32cc4b74cb7b9b21477b.gif

But on topic, Why don't you hit google? And this is probably going to get locked.

And the question you're asking is VERY open ended and spans many, many, many theories.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

I have an essay due tomorrow about world war I and world war II.

The question is:

What are the causes and consequences of both wars?

I have no idea what to write about. Please help me.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
And you have no idea how to spell either....your essay wont end well
laugh.gif

are you serious? That has to be the most broadest question ever....You can easily knock out at least 15 pages if you paid any attention at all

You:

Were asleep when your teacher was giving notes.
Didn't go to class
Are either partially, quasi, semi, or wholly ******ed.

WWI&II are one of the most important things that happened in the past couple hundred years. There are endless things you could write about.

write it, ull most likely fail (or at least the majority of us hope u do) n then u can redo it next yr when u repeat whatever grade ur in
laugh.gif

You have one whole day to write this...which is more than enough time to write a paper about WWI and WWII. There's more than enough information on thiseasy topic.

If you need to get the ball rolling, WWI was about slavery and WWII was about oil.

Make sure you throw something in at the end about how these wars are catalysts for the impending doom of ww3.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

You have one whole day to write this...which is more than enough time to write a paper about WWI and WWII. There's more than enough information on this easy topic.

If you need to get the ball rolling, WWI was about slavery and WWII was about oil.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

You have one whole day to write this...which is more than enough time to write a paper about WWI and WWII. There's more than enough information on this easy topic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG!

Back
Top Bottom