niketalk poker tourny: put down day & time available and amount you want to play

any online poker players on here want to get in on a online poker tournament. It would have to be on pokerstars because I can create private tournaments there,but the stakes could be $5 to $200 depending on people's bankroll. If enough people are down we could even make this a weekly thing.

we tried last year....it worked once and then procrastination set in and it fizzled....I'malways down tho

so we got three so far and you guys should put what days and what time you would be available to play too

im down, holler at me

just played a cash game last night, hit quads TWICE within an hour..slow played the %*!@ out of them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by obie21

im down, holler at me

just played a cash game last night, hit quads TWICE within an hour..slow played the %*!@ out of them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think I was on the exact opposite end of the spectrum as you. I hit a set twice in cash games last night, only to lose the first oneset-over-set on the flop, and the second one set-over-set on the turn
sick.gif

Pokerstars player as well. I can do weekly $50-100 I just have to know in advance

Yea....I can do PStars as well...I owe them some money tho...evenings are good for me

pokerstars - im in

has to worth some decent amount- $50-200ish none of that micro call fest crap-

can do most nights and weekends-

should make a 18 man tourney. 10$/20$ buyin sometime in the evening probably around 8ish? i think everyone could cash out 10$/20$ and we can all have a fun NTtournament

Originally Posted by ev209

should make a 18 man tourney. 10$/20$ buyin sometime in the evening probably around 8ish? i think everyone could cash out 10$/20$ and we can all have a fun NT tournament
I want to get at least 18 people, but more people would be better imo

I set up a private 1 table for tonight 3pm pst on poker stars - $10+$1 to ... tournament # is 145403449

Password is "niketalk"

we have 3 players so far - hurry and sign up, 30 minutes!

I just banned myself on pokerstars for 30 days last night. I was catching L's left and right and decided it's best I take a break.

weds are the only days i cant play. any other day past 7pm and im good to go 10+1 sounds like a good way to start. im pretty sure more than 10 will show up aswell

I'm def down, we really need to get the ball rollin on this. It started off last year and just died

Back
Top Bottom