Niketalk Rating System

Could we have a "rotten tomatoes" system for movies, music, and eventually other topics?

Niketalk has served as a birth center for many of the current blogs that exist now. Niketalk was the spot where culture bubbled over before it exploded to its status right now. Many sneaker head icons have visited, visit, participated in many discussions about kicks and relatable cultural discussions. Ben Baller, Wale DJ AM (RIP), and various others have posted here.

Some of these individuals even started up their own successful blog due from inspiration here.

Before I visit other music, movie and other sites on entertainment I often get the opinion of other NT members here. A lot of what is said here is very intelligent and aligns with many of the experts of various forms of entertainment, art, etc.

This communinty is definitely qualified to provide a critique of the culture that we significantly contributed to.

*please excuse the errors thanks

but how would you counter react the trolling?

Do actual polls and have it be heavily mod controlled.

The polls can come from those with the most reps, those whose opinions are valued, who contribute often, etc.

Last edited:
It wouldn't work.

In terms of rating, there's only two here on NT. GOAT and trash.

So on a scale of 1-10, there'd only be 0 and 10.

Last edited:
Doesnt that OTHER site have a percentage rating thing already? **** that ****. We innovators out my boy :nthat:

Last edited:
It wouldn't work.

In terms of rating, there's only two here on NT. GOAT and trash.

So on a scale of 1-10, there'd only be 0 and 10.

FACKS ON FACKS ON FACKS

Even if all over the ratings were 0 and 10, it would average out to number in between

If it's rotten tomatoes style, take ratings from members who reps are high (indicating credibility), and other factors why wouldn't it work?

Back
Top Bottom