NikeTalk recommend me a first car

I need something thats nice and not expensive and thats gonna last long. Right now im looking at 2001-2002 honda accord sedans im looking at 2000 bmw325i's and my dream car a 2008 acura TL(even though i know it wont happen lol)

what do yall think i should get?

toyota solara 99 its clean nice fast and powerful and has most things included... i loved mine wished i didnt get in a wreck when i drove it

Originally Posted by tyeung53

toyota solara 99 its clean nice fast and powerful and has most things included... i loved mine wished i didnt get in a wreck when i drove it

i dont like toyota i like lexus

Subaru WRX Impreza.

You won't be displeased.

But, if you're into beamers, go for the 325i my man. Not a thing wrong with that.

delorean.jpg

"Look at the valedictorian scared of the future while I hop in the Delorean"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by steff55

Originally Posted by tyeung53

i dont like toyota i like lexus

wow that was the wackest thing I ever read.
smh.gif

i was serious i just dont really like toyotas i like the lexus line better i wouldnt drive a toyota unless i had to

Originally Posted by steff55

No one here likes accords?
Accords are koo but you can buy better things now with the economy down. Might as well take the opportunity to buy a BMW while it'scheap.
wink.gif

2003 lincoln ls or a 93-95 lexus ls 400
nerd.gif

looking to sell my 98 altima gxe for like 3500-4000 and cop either of those other cars

Originally Posted by raskass 2050

I really like accords, do you know how to drive stick?
I recommend it, much more fun to drive that way

no lol i just learned how to drive

Toyota=Reliability. You will save money on maintenance, unless you are a baller and don't care about reliability, buy a Mercedes.

Back
Top Bottom