Niketalk recommend me a good soccer cleat

I'm joining a team sometime really soon, ( as in the coming weeks) and i'm looking for a nice cleat to play with.

Right now i'm looking at hte Nike Air Legend II cause it has Zoom Air aswell as it being under $100 which i would like to stay under that.

So Niketalk recommend me something nice for under a hundred and teach me for what I should look for in soccer cleats.

Legends are really nice you cant really go wrong with those or preds. O btw with the stud pressure you can even really tell the legends have zoom...they gotrid of it and switched to a poron insole because you cant even feel it

I have vapor iv SLs and they are amazing they are way comfier than the normal vaps but there pricy. Laser 2s are also really nice and I have heard good thingsabout the adipure II but the soleplate breaks easily but not as bad as the first ones tho

right now u can get some good deals on nike.com i use the legends and there real comfy along with the t90 lasers. i think there both under 100 rite now onnike.com but i just finished with these believe me you will be looking foward to this boot this fall.
nike-ctr360-1.jpg

There not bad but nothing special. The synthetic is a lil too thick and it just is an awkward feel. also the "Pass pad" is pretty much worthless.There reallly light tho.

well i cant really argue with your opinion cause well its your opinion however theres a kangaroo model coming out as well maybe those will have a better feelfor u when they com out

i use t90 lasers and mercurial talarias. i personally prefer the mercurial..

also, are you looking for speed cleats or an accurate cleat?

predators are really nice, adipures are really good as well.

as far as nike, the total shoot 90s are pretty popular and the vaporsif you have the bread and want a light weight speed boot.

Thanks you guys, and to answer some of the questions
I'm prolly looking for an accurate boot, and i want to buy in-store to check out the feel of the shoe. I wanted to lean toward the Lasers but they are alittle to high in price point for me.

But anyways Tahnks you guys i'm prolly gunna go out and look at some today

One more thing what should i look for when trying them on or buying them?? All these specs like stud pressure and pass pad and all these things?

If you guys wanna buy good (soccer)football boots dont buy ones with blades or as u guys call them cleats.

Allot of pro clubs here in England have banned them due to them causing serious knee injurys.

Its much better to go with studs because when your foot is planted in the ground it can still rotate with blades/cleats your foot is solid when planted unableto move and over rotation of the knee happens my brother popped out his kneecap this way several years ago and tore his acl.

Its a very common injury so for ya knees safety buy studs and not blades/cleats.

Peace
Scottie

Do you play with studs in when its dry too? I have both incase it rains but they dont really sell them in stores to often in the U.S.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

also, are you looking for speed cleats or an accurate cleat?

This is an important question. I've got a couple pairs of total 90's and a couple pairs of vapor and switch it up depending on what I need.

Not to hijack the thread but anyone know where I can get the Total 90 I's. I can't find them anywhere and are my favorite boots (my last pair of themare done for). Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom