Niketalk: Recommend me a new cologne

This.

I did use Polo Double Black when it came out, But when my uncle gave me a bottle of YSL, I never looked back.

Still have like 1/2 or 3/4 bottle of Double Black in my closet, It'll probably be there for years...:lol:

Last edited:
I would recommend One million but also check out Tonka imperial its a unisex fragrance. It will put a hurtin on your wallet too though runs about 250-275

be killing it w
as well

but I used JPG and aqua in high school...do they still work past your teens?

I always thought this one smelled good

c.o. bigelow makes some nice scents as well. Nothing that hasn't been done before but still stuff for a good price.

YSL is easily my favorite fragrance line. Body Kouros, Kouros, L'Homme, La Nuit de L'Homme etc, can't lose.

i used to wear very sexy at times in high school still have a bottle left over might have to throw that in rotation one of these days

This is from Victoria Secret, one of my ex's bought it for me years ago and it's been my go-to ever since.

Just go to sephora and get the 70 sampler. Come with about 7 travel bottles of things posted in here. It also come with a certificate to get a free regular sz bottle of anyone in the sampler. Thank me later

Just go to sephora and get the 70 sampler. Come with about 7 travel bottles of things posted in here. It also come with a certificate to get a free regular sz bottle of anyone in the sampler. Thank me later

This man knows.

This is my favorite musk right now.

However, i'm glad to see my go-to combo of colognes hasn't been posted yet. :D

These are my current colognes for going out at night. VERY good responses from the ladies.
During the day I use a variety of different joints (D&G classic, Givenchy Sport, tons of little samplers I have).

This man knows.
This is my favorite musk right now.
However, i'm glad to see my go-to combo of colognes hasn't been posted yet. :D

Also, I used to always try to get something that most guys don't use and I still try to. But what I have learned is that colognes smell different depending on the person.
Do not worry if many have it. If you like the smell and it smells good on you, cop.

I bought Hermes Eau D'Orange and don't like it; damn that was a waste of money

back to the drawing board; it's tough finding something I love as much as Clinique Happy for Men

I might try a YSL or Cartier fragrance

Gucci by Gucci
Gucci Guilty
Kenneth Cole Reaction
Lacoste
Zara Man
D&G Light Blue
Diesel Fuel
Prada by Prada
Spicebomb

These are a few I have in rotation now.

Back