NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Bros , So we need like "Tiered" secret santas,,, 

For instance, you know that one aunt/uncle who always got you a dope gift, but then you got that other aunt/uncle who got you the dumbest **** in the world.... I remember someone got a pack of playing cards and some gas station faux wool gloves ..... THAT secret santa needs to be in a dif tier with others like him/her.

For people who put more thought into gifts, and actually send dope ****, you should have a SS that does that same. 

For the record i havent received my gift, just throwing it out there after talking to a couple co-workers about an in office secret santa.. As someone gave a roll of tape LY, and another person gave a used stapler.. LOL .. SO i think they are paired up this year.

-Fresh  

so dudes are opening gifts before x-mas?

my elf will be getting his closer to x-mas just to keep it in the holiday spirit. just hope shipping wont be delayed, Cali to TO

nerd.gif

Co-sign this. I literally never open gifts before Christmas unless I have no choice.

Should be arriving today :nerd:

As requested by the sender, UPS has transferred this shipment to the local post office for delivery to the final destination.

Change Delivery
Request Status Updates
Last Location:
Indianapolis, IN, United States, Tuesday, 12/03/2013

Bros , So we need like "Tiered" secret santas,,, 

For instance, you know that one aunt/uncle who always got you a dope gift, but then you got that other aunt/uncle who got you the dumbest **** in the world.... I remember someone got a pack of playing cards and some gas station faux wool gloves ..... THAT secret santa needs to be in a dif tier with others like him/her.

For people who put more thought into gifts, and actually send dope ****, you should have a SS that does that same. 

For the record i havent received my gift, just throwing it out there after talking to a couple co-workers about an in office secret santa.. As someone gave a roll of tape LY, and another person gave a used stapler.. LOL .. SO i think they are paired up this year.

-Fresh  

Last edited:
got a fedex tracking number texted to me last night since i signed up for customizable fedex delivery. not sure if it's from my santa or if it's the stuff i ordered on black friday for myself and my elf. i didn't get a shipping notification from the site i ordered from though soooooooo?

if i don't receive the second gift in time, i'll just send the first thing i bought my elf on the 7th and just send the second part whenever it gets here.

My elf didn't give me much to go with.....so I decided a lil joke is in order with his dislikes.

Don't worry tho. You'll be getting something dope too.

roll.gif
 I asked for yeezys, wonder what little note i shall receive 

Last edited:
This is Thig BTW.....IDK why I picked this damn name HOWEVER

Yo....My elf should be getting 4 packages.....FOUR!  Didn't feel like shipping to my home then sending a package across the country, so I just used the funds I would've saved and shipped straight to home.  Don't kill me if you get 1 package (because only one is coming in today)

I still don't know what my second gift i getting for my elf is. I already have one of the gifts though

Think ima go ahead and send me elf a pair of my grass cutting beaters.

JK DONT BAN ME LOL

Last edited:
Hope my stuff gets in before the 12th :nerd:

Leaving the country after that.

fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom