NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

View media item 704611
Thanks binman3k3. Appreciate the gifts a lot. I actually seen the box on my way out of the door for a party today went back In opened it seen the sweater and changed the sweater I had on. Lol thanks again for the dope gifts. Merry Christmas. Much love and respect.

My girl just told me I got a package from NY today in the mail..super stoked...thought Santa forgot about me in Colorado...will post pics after I get home and rip it open ;-)

My mans bought a 4 pack of bigfoot and kept 1
laugh.gif

(smart move)
1fd5pcsfxip.gif

Im mad you knew how many was in there. That Big Foot tho 
pimp.gif

Thanks for the gift Suberzat1, I appreciated the gift homie. Gonna start drinking them tonight :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 704455
I sent a package to VA, it should get there on Monday. But also expect another package hopefully a couple of days after Christmas, I'm hoping that item gets delivered to me today. Sorry bout that bruh

My mans bought a 4 pack of bigfoot and kept 1 :lol:

(smart move)

:lol: I ain't even mad tho.
I would have done the same thing

So far I've had the Tin Roof Blonde and I'm drinking the Canebrake right now, good stuff :pimp:

Mad late, sorry elf, wont arrive till after xmas.

But the gifts are enroute to Chicago.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Will be posting the shipping info here as soon as I get it & will be pm'ing before it arrives.

Thanks again to my dude @1criollo  for the gifts, will be posting them up later today. 

Mecks mad love homie, my son loved the boxers and wasn't a some or himself lol. The sweatshirt is dope bro and can't forget the signed lakers card.

As for my elf in the og thread hasn't posted anything yet

According to FedEx my elf's package is in Oakland Ca. On schedule for Tuesday delivery. I just hope this guy's home for the delivery. :lol:

I really hope I get my gift before Christmas :lol: I know it's about giving but getting my gift in the mail makes me feel like a kid again and it's usually the only thing I open that I don't know what it is. My elf hasn't even signed on in over a month :nerd:

According to the tracking, the rest my elf's gifts arrived at the Po this AM.

Last edited:
Thanks for the gift Suberzat1, I appreciated the gift homie. Gonna start drinking them tonight :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 704455
I sent a package to VA, it should get there on Monday. But also expect another package hopefully a couple of days after Christmas, I'm hoping that item gets delivered to me today. Sorry bout that bruh

Just a question for Suberzat1, are there any restrictions for shipping beer/liquids? I have a friend who wants me to send some beer, but I wasn't sure how to go about doing it. Also, how did you package them to prevent them from breaking? Thanks!

Wow I didn't even get an update saying the package was delivered that's the one item that I was told would arrive after Christmas.

That's just something little nothing major figured you like it after what you put in the questionnaire.

Another item should be delivered the 20th and tomorrow I got a package being sent out with few more items in it.

Merry Christmas fam enjoy your holidays !
got the 2nd gift on saturday bro. 

still havent opened it, will wait for christmas morning

thanks again. hope you and yours has a great christmas.

to my elf, i had an estimated delivery date of tmrw but UPS is showing "on vehicle for delivery" today. so i hope you get it fam.

Last edited:
Just a question for Suberzat1, are there any restrictions for shipping beer/liquids? I have a friend who wants me to send some beer, but I wasn't sure how to go about doing it. Also, how did you package them to prevent them from breaking? Thanks!
There was no restrictions for me shipping the beer off but 1) I did have everything package before I got to the post office, so they didnt know what I was shipping 2) I shipped the package from LSU, so not sure if they really cared what I was shipping. I wanted to ship the beer in one of those beer cases that comes from the factory but my local store didnt have any in the warehouse. So I ship them in a wine box wrapping each beer in newspaper while placing the most of beer in the wine holders in the box.  The left over ones I just placed on top of the other beer with more newspaper. 

Elf in the same state as me expect your gift tomorrow by 3pm..I overnighted it since we're 3 hrs away from each other..

Oh and ur questionnaire answers were trash :lol:

Wanted to get you a pair of shoes but money was tight

I waived signature cause of your work schedule :smile:

There was no restrictions for me shipping the beer off but 1) I did have everything package before I got to the post office, so they didnt know what I was shipping 2) I shipped the package from LSU, so not sure if they really cared what I was shipping. I wanted to ship the beer in one of those beer cases that comes from the factory but my local store didnt have any in the warehouse. So I ship them in a wine box wrapping each beer in newspaper while placing the most of beer in the wine holders in the box.  The left over ones I just placed on top of the other beer with more newspaper. 

Shipping alcohol through USPS is prohibited. Go with FedEx or UPS. Make sure all bottles are wrapped in bubble wrap. No glass to glass contact whatsoever, otherwise they're gonna be donezo.

Back
Top Bottom