Niketalk Secret Santa 2019 BAYBEEE Vol. No NTer Without 2 Years - Ship Soon!

I think my packages came in but my cousin couldn’t pick it up, so I will hopefully get time on Saturday ..

If you're my santa, please DM me I may be able to provide you with a US address instead of Canada to save you money

Denver, CO one package should arrive 12/24 and the other I will ship out tomorrow which hopefully will deliver before Christmas!

Got my second package! Decided to open them since i’m going out of town tomorrow.

Thanks slighted slighted ! I really appreciate it. The kobe book i been thinking about getting it and the two other seem very interesting as well. Good thing i got 3 weeks off to start reading them :lol: :nthat:

0460056C-6F2A-4964-8C4D-DA5851E6B7B5.jpeg

Yo Secret Santa, thank you for the shorts they are much needed and appreciated! I'm going get some use out of them tomorrow on the court.

Reveal yourself

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_170700.jpg
    IMG_20191220_170700.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 15768802969718019436202840783146.jpg
    15768802969718019436202840783146.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 176
My elf was difficult to shop for but present will be delivered tomorrow to Southern California 😉
I hope you find the gift useful for your lifestyle!

My elf was difficult to shop for but present will be delivered tomorrow to Southern California 😉
I hope you find the gift useful for your lifestyle!
My apologies for the difficulty lol, I received the package but I’m not opening until Christmas morning

If you're my elf, let me know cause I'm currently out of town and won't be home till next week. Hopefully my elf sent it out late. If it already arrived to my crib, I can have someone hold it for me

If youre in LA both packages should be at your residence. Hope you enjoy😎

A BX-based Elf should've received their package Friday or Saturday (coming from NorCal)

I hope you enjoy it!

My apologies for the difficulty lol, I received the package but I’m not opening until Christmas morning

i kept asking my wife for help and I think we both picked out something cool for you! It’s based on your outdoor sport lifestyle so I’m pretty sure you’ll use it. Merry Christmas bro! I followed you on IG too.

glad to see peeps are getting their presents. There haven't been any deadbeats have there??

Back
Top Bottom