NIKETALK SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE 2016 Vol. Thanks Ecook

Should be shipping out on Saturday.

Staying local in NY

nerd.gif
Brooklyn
nerd.gif

looking through my elves post i just remember that i have some tech fleece pants..
but WI first package is coming .. next one should arrive before christmas though

The last part of my elf's gift arrived today - shipping out tomorrow and should arrive on December 13th (Tuesday).

Be on the lookout, Cleveland! :nerd:

Even though I haven't participated in this before, I may in the future.

Reading up on all of this gets my Christmas spirit going no joke. Love seein stuff like this on NT :pimp:

I just wanted to roll through and pay homage to fellow NT Member aepps20. aepps20 aepps20

Please see the picture below for the super dope NT SS Package he sent my way:

View media item 2259450
Pictured above:

-New Era Baltimore Orioles Fitted
-New Era Washington Wizards Fitted
-Alaska Bear Cigar Cutter (that's funny because I legitimately jus broke my favorite one that I had for 5+ years last week).
-The Ultimate Cigar Book
-Coaching Basketball For Dummies Book

And not pictured......He actually sent me a couple of cool notes and even took the time to donate to the Charitable/Non-Profit Organizations that I run.

This is beyond one of the coolest gifts I've received. Very thoughtful and I'll be putting everything to use. (Wizards have even been winning since you purchased this hat :smokin)

I'll be heading to the post office myself to send my SS his/her items.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

Last edited:
Just got back from Vacation and going away soon.

Bought a couple of things online today for my SS in Maryland. They are all coming in scattered from different places but you should have everything by the end of the week.

I just wanted to roll through and pay homage to fellow NT Member aepps20. aepps20 aepps20

Please see the picture below for the super dope NT SS Package he sent my way:

View media item 2259450
Pictured above:

-New Era Baltimore Orioles Fitted
-New Era Washington Wizards Fitted
-Alaska Bear Cigar Cutter (that's funny because I legitimately jus broke my favorite one that I had for 5+ years last week).
-The Ultimate Cigar Book
-Coaching Basketball For Dummies Book

And not pictured......He actually sent me a couple of cool notes and even took the time to donate to the Charitable/Non-Profit Organizations that I run.

This is beyond one of the coolest gifts I've received. Very thoughtful and I'll be putting everything to use. (Wizards have even been winning since you purchased this hat :smokin)

I'll be heading to the post office myself to send my SS his/her items.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

No problem fam. I am beyond thrilled that you like the gifts and I thank you for your charitable work.

NT,JesusShuttlesworth34 has dedicated his life to helping others. I encourage you to ask him about his charitable work and donate.

Last edited:
Winter91,

What can I say. After a long weekend of putting on a basketball tournament, coaching, and watching my kids play, I needed a chuckle, and you certainly provided one with the awesome Funko Pop Talladega Nights guys! Thanks so much. On top of it, an awesome Packers knit hat to celebrate the butt kicking they gave the Seahawks. Truly made my Sunday. Thank you very much, pics to follow, but wanted to thank you for your kindness.

Spoiler.......

DMV area, your stuff is shipping out later this week, and crazy as it seems, I have had the same dude twice in 4 years. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom