NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

big thanks to @rayray3thousand

I appreciate the letter, shirts and toy for the kid. My son took the toy before I could get a pic :lol:

My elf, your gift will be in the mail tomorrow.

To my elf in Cali your first gift is being shipped out and should be there by Saturday. Had to find a different route since the first site was not allowing me to ship directly to you. I will ship another package your way but probably wont be until after christmas.

I just want to make sure he got it
Literally just walked in the door and saw the package. Huge shout out to @yvespo3 for the gifts! Love the custom NT mug and can't wait to go to the show on the 30th! I'm gonna get some looks sporting this Santa sweater! Much love and Happy Holidays, fam!
Same to you and enjoy the event. Looked into that Disney pass and was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Haha, we just renewed our passes a few weeks ago. They're not cheap! Are you affiliated with Sneaker Room? Looked it up - seems like a cool little spot. Glad to see my Santa was one of the OG NTers too - not sure how you got that mug, but if you happened to get an extra NT hat the other day in a 7 1/4 let me know! Always a pleasure! 8)

Can i call my elf out for not posting that the package was delivered Wednesday and got no response if they got it

Went to pick up my package this morning.

All these cool socks! :wow:
Man I was so ecstatic when I opened the box and sorted through the different pairs. People don't really get my affinity for cool patterned socks. These are too dope! :rofl: :lol:

The robot pair :pimp:
I'm going to wear them tomorrow to my brother's wedding. :pimp: :lol:

And my elf even got me a miniature model of the GSXR. It's the exact same model year as my own :wow:

I can't wait to assemble it. I've never had one of these before. :lol:

Thanks to my elf, and also to Ecook for putting this together. :pimp:

I wish my elf would have attached his NT name somewhere so I could thank him properly! :nerd:

http://s417.photobucket.com/user/khodge2/media/83E3076B-4894-42B0-9BFF-A6166E96CDAB.jpg.html

Last edited:
Just realized these a coupon for $20 off my next purchase at Finish Line. Man this was a great gift.

Haha, we just renewed our passes a few weeks ago. They're not cheap! Are you affiliated with Sneaker Room? Looked it up - seems like a cool little spot. Glad to see my Santa was one of the OG NTers too - not sure how you got that mug, but if you happened to get an extra NT hat the other day in a 7 1/4 let me know! Always a pleasure!
glasses.gif
I'm not affiliated with them, I used that box from when I ordered something from them. Cool store too, I got the mug from the SB secret santa they running. Didn't know they would put SB on it but when I saw saw it, its a great looking mug. Didn't get the fitted cause I have the OG one but if I come across one your size i'll let you know

@Tide619 Thank you for the gift bro, much appreciated!!! I'll post pics soon :D :nthat:

To my elf - I've been super busy these past two weeks, but don't worry your gift will be sent out in the next day or so

Happy holidays NT

Glad the gifts arrived safely!

The feels in this thread are mad real.

Tis the season fellas, again shout out to Rodrigo on the kicks brah. Much appreciated.

Glad everyone is enjoying their gifts so far.

I'm envious of those Bart Simpson socks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom