Niketalk, should i call her or text her?(pics obviously) update pg 6

Where did you meet her son?

It is going to be you Vs. the other A-holes who got her number, who probably at this time are wondering about the same thing. If you were me, you would make that call and secure a meet up. Be funny, don't simp.. Let her know you're interested, but let her know you also got option. If she doesn't oblige, tell her to take a rain check and move on.

Where did you meet her son?

It is going to be you Vs. the other A-holes who got her number, who probably at this time are wondering about the same thing. If you were me, you would make that call and secure a meet up. Be funny, don't simp.. Let her know you're interested, but let her know you also got option. If she doesn't oblige, tell her to take a rain check and move on.

Very nice pick up sir. Loving the boob game on her too.
pimp.gif

$#*$ the texting, call her up and make sure YOU end the conversation when you're talking about something interesting to keep her interested in you.
wink.gif

Remember, "Plant the seed, let the seed grow into a plant, and then you $#*$ the plant." (or something like that) - word to 40yr old Virgin.
laugh.gif

Very nice pick up sir. Loving the boob game on her too.
pimp.gif

$#*$ the texting, call her up and make sure YOU end the conversation when you're talking about something interesting to keep her interested in you.
wink.gif

Remember, "Plant the seed, let the seed grow into a plant, and then you $#*$ the plant." (or something like that) - word to 40yr old Virgin.
laugh.gif

Crank coming through w/ the no look one liner that will get any ho.es attention
pimp.gif

As for you OP....

Game ain't changed since you decided to boo up and get a gf. Tell these girls what they want to hear early, keep em laughing, this should lead to you chilling with them one on one within 2 weeks tops. After kickin it a few times you should get dome or () shortly after, unless the girl is looking for a relationship or your game is weak there's no reason you can't put in just a lil work and get rewarded in the end.

Crank coming through w/ the no look one liner that will get any ho.es attention
pimp.gif

As for you OP....

Game ain't changed since you decided to boo up and get a gf. Tell these girls what they want to hear early, keep em laughing, this should lead to you chilling with them one on one within 2 weeks tops. After kickin it a few times you should get dome or () shortly after, unless the girl is looking for a relationship or your game is weak there's no reason you can't put in just a lil work and get rewarded in the end.

damn shes bad OP.

if youre gonna go on NT asking if you should call or text then bro...i'll gladly take her number and do either one for you and let you know what her response is
smile.gif

damn shes bad OP.

if youre gonna go on NT asking if you should call or text then bro...i'll gladly take her number and do either one for you and let you know what her response is
smile.gif

real life...

if i text her imma use that line... hahah

we wereat this party she kept looking at me, talked to her 2 times for about 10 min each time.

my boy got the pics from her fb, he said theres a possible kid involved,,, so def tryna smash, not wife.

real life...

if i text her imma use that line... hahah

we wereat this party she kept looking at me, talked to her 2 times for about 10 min each time.

my boy got the pics from her fb, he said theres a possible kid involved,,, so def tryna smash, not wife.

So a girl who you JUST GOT HER NUMBER and indecisive about calling or texting gave you PICS already?
There's no viable explanation I would believe....

34e7ns4.gif

So a girl who you JUST GOT HER NUMBER and indecisive about calling or texting gave you PICS already?

34e7ns4.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

34e7ns4.gif

It's called FaceBook brah...(you know kids these days)  

34e7ns4.gif

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude was probably amped to bust out that .gif

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude was probably amped to bust out that .gif

34e7ns4.gif
real life...

ur obviously a lame duck...
those pics are from her FB. that was searched for. dummy.
eyes.gif

34e7ns4.gif
real life...

ur obviously a lame duck...
those pics are from her FB. that was searched for. dummy.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom