Niketalk, should i call her or text her?(pics obviously) update pg 6

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

If she calls and ask "why would you text me to call you?"

Say that "you don't know, you thought she could been busy with her man or somebody more important that YOU"

Her next response will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about her. GURANTEED
Simp.  Your opinion and advice is invalid. Shush
real life...
wow stockholm, thats dumb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sunny559

Yeah just text her and be straight forward, you can even text "call me"

"Call me" seems stupid but  this is my ultimate ice breaker.
It's puts you in control from all spectrum

If she doesn't call, she's not interested or with somebody more important than YOU.

say that "you don't know, you thought she could been busy with her man or somebody more important that YOU"

Her next response will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about her. GURANTEED

I always say something like this, really does get you ALL the info you need. 
pimp.gif
Dudes saying it's dumb but they asking people on a forum to help them score some p
laugh.gif

From EXPERIENCE, she's gonna say one the following

• I am with my man can I call you back
  • Nah nobody important he about to leave
  • I was wondering when you was gonna call
  • Actually I'm bored you wanna come over
  • If he was more important than you I wouldn't have called YOU
  • With my girls can we come over?
  • Wasn't doing anything I'm mad (your cue to ask her about what come over and make her feel better)

Go ahead and let that stupidness Crank told you to text be your FIRST TEXT, not knowing if she in the mood for goofy texts
from your $1 a day plan sidekick minutes...that will make NUMBER 3 that don't call you back.
laugh.gif

If she doesn't call, she's not interested or with somebody more important than YOU.

say that "you don't know, you thought she could been busy with her man or somebody more important that YOU"

pimp.gif
Dudes saying it's dumb but they asking people on a forum to help them score some p
laugh.gif

• Wasn't doing anything I'm mad (your cue to ask her about what come over and make her feel better)

Go ahead and let that stupidness Crank told you to text be your FIRST TEXT, not knowing if she in the mood for goofy texts
from your $1 a day plan sidekick minutes...that will make NUMBER 3 that don't call you back.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This. NT isn't always the best place to ask these kind of questions because a lot of dudes on here are socially awkward.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This. NT isn't always the best place to ask these kind of questions because a lot of dudes on here are socially awkward.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What dude in their right mind would depreciate their value right off the bat like that?
Sluts don't want a dude who is already setting himself up for failure.  Well ugly sluts may.  You certainly aren't smashing any dimes with that corny white knight mess
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What dude in their right mind would depreciate their value right off the bat like that?
Sluts don't want a dude who is already setting himself up for failure.  Well ugly sluts may.  You certainly aren't smashing any dimes with that corny white knight mess
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

real life...

exactly....

i have an iphone never have i had a sidekick, ur confusing me with ninjahood...

how you gunna say, she could be with someone more important... that totally depreciates you and seems insecure.

just because im asking doesn't mean i dont know anything... just wanna make sure.(since ive had a gf for the past 2 years.)

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

real life...

exactly....

i have an iphone never have i had a sidekick, ur confusing me with ninjahood...

how you gunna say, she could be with someone more important... that totally depreciates you and seems insecure.

just because im asking doesn't mean i dont know anything... just wanna make sure.(since ive had a gf for the past 2 years.)

SMH at me, i only came in here because i saw "pics".....
........but  i dont regret it. Nice chicka, text her and hopefully you get lucky...if not, keep it moving.

SMH at me, i only came in here because i saw "pics".....
........but  i dont regret it. Nice chicka, text her and hopefully you get lucky...if not, keep it moving.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's the different between me and you "smooth"
laugh.gif
, I don't want or have to waste my time spiting game at a $%%+ mines knew their position off bat
So if you on a forum putting a game plan together to smash a $%%+ you already depreciated your value as a man YOU CALLED A TRICK TO THEM.

Secondly that lets me know me and you are two different social classes, you take your dimes to eat McDonalds by candle light and lay rose pedals on the bed at Super 8.

My dime (which is my wife) got four star hotels and dinner at restaurants without franchise.
wink.gif

Stop playing

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I don't want or have to waste my time spiting game at a $%%+ mines knew their position off bat
So if you on a forum putting a game plan together to smash a $%%+ you already depreciated your value as a man YOU CALLED A TRICK TO THEM.

Secondly that lets me know me and you are two different social classes, you take your dimes to eat McDonalds by candle light and lay rose pedals on the bed at Super 8.

My dime (which is my wife) got four star hotels and dinner at restaurants without franchise.
wink.gif

Stop playing

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Stop playing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What is with this new batch of NTers?  They get cornier and cornier.

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Stop playing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What is with this new batch of NTers?  They get cornier and cornier.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Didn't read. just saw photos and left.. Nice job.. whatever youre asking about
laugh.gif
 you know he and about half the people who clicked this thread did the same thing

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Didn't read. just saw photos and left.. Nice job.. whatever youre asking about
laugh.gif
 you know he and about half the people who clicked this thread did the same thing

Back
Top Bottom