Niketalk: So why do girls cut their hair short?

frown.gif

Originally Posted by andy206

they cut their hair short because of rihanna
I do agree Rhianna inspired some people to cut their hair. Rhianna usually has decent cuts.

Also, just because a girl is cute doesn't automatically mean she has the proper facial structure that will allow her to look good with a short hair stlye. It takes a certain face shape to pull it off. ALL cute girls can't pull it off people.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

what kinda thread is this?  someone lock it up
roll.gif
I'm saying.
laugh.gif

The difference between a girl's overall aesthetic appeal with long and short hair is insignificant. If she's hot with long hair, she'll be hot with short hair. Maybe even hotter.

Originally Posted by ricky robot

roll.gif
I'm saying.
laugh.gif

The difference between a girl's overall aesthetic appeal with long and short hair is insignificant. If she's hot with long hair, she'll be hot with short hair. Maybe even hotter.
Again, I just can't agree with this statement. Maybe if the statement was reversed. A short haired woman will look better with long hair. But I can't believe that anyone that looks good with long hair will look good with short hair or even better. Megan Fox, Megan Goode, Kelly Bundy, Topanga, Wendy PArker, none of those women would look as good with short hair. Hair isn't insignificant. We are already speaking on cosmetic differences in people so how can HAIR be considered insignificant? Don't understand that one. Hair matters. Style, length, color. It all matters when judging how good someone looks. Don't downplay it.

Women spend $1000+ per year on their hair. You tell them that it doesn't matter.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Usually... girls cut their hair short after breaking up with boyfriends, who loved their long hair.

nerd.gif

DF!!!
yep, this has happened
smh.gif

This one time a girl that Ive been trying get at decides to go bald. I didnt know if she had cancer or donated the hair to a family member but I deaded as soon as she came to class like that. It felt bad because she seemed to open up a bit more but I dont do amber rose.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Also, just because a girl is cute doesn't automatically mean she has the proper facial structure that will allow her to look good with a short hair stlye. It takes a certain face shape to pull it off. ALL cute girls can't pull it off people.
This is correct.

A woman has to have that defining jaw structure to pull off short hair, like Halle Berry.  A woman with a more full face looks great with long hair.

personally, i'll ask girls to do it so i can better see/watch them deep throat my...........................................D

Ya'll need to grow up. Why do you wear your hair how you wear it? Because its your prerogative.

Some girls cut their hair short as a means to "gain authority."
Some feel it's a sign of power and to show they can still obtain what they want and not have to rely on their looks.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
I'm saying.
laugh.gif

Again, I just can't agree with this statement. Maybe if the statement was reversed. A short haired woman will look better with long hair. But I can't believe that anyone that looks good with long hair will look good with short hair or even better. Megan Fox, Megan Goode, Kelly Bundy, Topanga, Wendy PArker, none of those women would look as good with short hair. Hair isn't insignificant. We are already speaking on cosmetic differences in people so how can HAIR be considered insignificant? Don't understand that one. Hair matters. Style, length, color. It all matters when judging how good someone looks. Don't downplay it.

Women spend $1000+ per year on their hair. You tell them that it doesn't matter.
laugh.gif
I'm just saying that a hot girl with long hair will not just all-of-a-sudden become ugly because she cut her hair short.

Is short hair different from long hair? Vastly.

However, the overall effect on aesthetic appeal is not significant, at least not to me.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Some girls cut their hair short as a means to "gain authority."
Some feel it's a sign of power and to show they can still obtain what they want and not have to rely on their looks.

Wait what? Short hair doesn't equal looking bad.

My hair has varied from clean shaven to shoulder length, and I can say that having long hair is more work. I can see why some ladies cut their hair and keep it short: significantly less effort to maintain it and if they can pull it off, why not? Short, long, curly, straight, whatever. If the lady is on point, the hair isn't that big a deal.

I'm just saying that a hot girl with long hair will not just all-of-a-sudden become ugly because she cut her hair short.

Is short hair different from long hair? Vastly.

However, the overall effect on aesthetic appeal is not significant, at least not to me.
Never said she will become UGLY. I simply said it will be a huge difference in appearance. More of her face, neck, and ears will now be visible. Long hair is such a great thing for women because it is a semi-concealer. It hides things. Which is why most women (I won't say all) look better with long hair.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

My problem is all of these females going natural, with that nappy *** mini afro.
smh.gif
You a self hating colored man?
self hating because he has a preference/doesn't find certain things attractive?
eyes.gif

There are may 6 girls in the world (out of 3 billion) that can pull off the short hair look.

MOST girls do it and then regret it the next day.

Smh. Yuku is tripping.

I cut my hair to a shortish bob after my last break-up. Had been wanting to do it before, but his @@%$*-#%# complained all the time.

I think it depends on the cut itself, a bad cut on a beautiful woman can definitely alter how she looks.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Smh. Yuku is tripping.

I cut my hair to a shortish bob after my last break-up. Had been wanting to do it before, but his @@%$*-#%# complained all the time.

I think it depends on the cut itself, a bad cut on a beautiful woman can definitely alter how she looks.

Complaining in terms of?

Don't you think as your man, he has the right to voice his opinion in regards to things as altering as hair cuts?

Back
Top Bottom