Niketalk surpassed 2 billion page views today.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

that should be our new banner
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
+ it should say "2 billion and counting..." #SWAG
"billions and billions served"

like at McDonalds

I think when I first joined NT had around 3,600 members.. Threads use to get locked at 500 posts. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seen a lot of change and NT has taken a lot of hours from my life throughout high school and college that I quite honestly wish I could get back. 10+ s/n's later and plenty of good times spent on the interwebs, I'm still here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think when I first joined NT had around 3,600 members.. Threads use to get locked at 500 posts. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seen a lot of change and NT has taken a lot of hours from my life throughout high school and college that I quite honestly wish I could get back. 10+ s/n's later and plenty of good times spent on the interwebs, I'm still here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Facebook/Google averages 5 Billion a day. Sole Colector - 10 Million a Day. okay, cool NT.

For how many years are you going to continue this trolling, fraud?

Facebook/Google averages 5 Billion a day. Sole Colector - 10 Million a Day. okay, cool NT.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

indifferent.gif
How am I trolling. I just put up some statistics. I'm happy for NTALK! Been here since day four. I remember when Niektalk was actually Nikepark. When Niketalk had a Flamewars section. Get real MoodyHanky

Originally Posted by HankMoody

indifferent.gif
How am I trolling. I just put up some statistics. I'm happy for NTALK! Been here since day four. I remember when Niektalk was actually Nikepark. When Niketalk had a Flamewars section. Get real MoodyHanky

Back
Top Bottom