Niketalk Thread Trends vol. 80+% of the time..

Is it just me or is the General forum becoming WSHH /MTO Part 2? Every time I see a new video or post on those sites, they come here as a new thread. There is a big chunk of guys asking for relationship advice, knowing without pics they wont get an answer. And even with pics, they wont get a serious answer.

Don't get me wrong.. There are still a nice chunk of posts that are either informative, or entertaining, I just don't see why everyone feels the need to make every post related to those sites.

P.S. I expect people to come at me for making this post, and by all means go ahead...

Is it just me or is the General forum becoming WSHH /MTO Part 2? Every time I see a new video or post on those sites, they come here as a new thread. There is a big chunk of guys asking for relationship advice, knowing without pics they wont get an answer. And even with pics, they wont get a serious answer.

Don't get me wrong.. There are still a nice chunk of posts that are either informative, or entertaining, I just don't see why everyone feels the need to make every post related to those sites.

P.S. I expect people to come at me for making this post, and by all means go ahead...

i just don't like coming to NT and seeing the same thread posted 10 times...

use the search feature.

i just don't like coming to NT and seeing the same thread posted 10 times...

use the search feature.

ive noticed many NTers seem to care way too much about celeb shenanigans.. 10+ pages on Chris Browns new chick?
30t6p3b.gif

appalling. 

ive noticed many NTers seem to care way too much about celeb shenanigans.. 10+ pages on Chris Browns new chick?
30t6p3b.gif

appalling. 

What do you expect though? You're rarely going to see an intellectual thread on NT, especially on the 1st page in General.

What do you expect though? You're rarely going to see an intellectual thread on NT, especially on the 1st page in General.

I know it's a discussion board, but man nearly every thread has arguments ..... Like in appreciation threads why not just enter the thread if you actually appreciate it.... No one cares if you dont like what is being discussed .. It grinds my gears
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

There is a big chunk of guys asking for relationship advice, knowing without pics they wont get an answer. And even with pics, they wont get a serious answer.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is my issue. When someone is asking for genuine advice about a relationship (not "I'm going to the strip club with 5 chicks") why can't we as men just give them good advice without asking for pics? 5 pages of "Pics???" for what?
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

There is a big chunk of guys asking for relationship advice, knowing without pics they wont get an answer. And even with pics, they wont get a serious answer.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is my issue. When someone is asking for genuine advice about a relationship (not "I'm going to the strip club with 5 chicks") why can't we as men just give them good advice without asking for pics? 5 pages of "Pics???" for what?
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

I know it's a discussion board, but man nearly every thread has arguments ..... Like in appreciation threads why not just enter the thread if you actually appreciate it.... No one cares if you dont like what is being discussed .. It grinds my gears
laugh.gif

Nowadays NT General is all about trying to get efame and lulz.

It's getting tired and lame.

Nowadays NT General is all about trying to get efame and lulz.

It's getting tired and lame.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 you couldnt be more incorrect.. get outta here with that mess. 

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 you couldnt be more incorrect.. get outta here with that mess. 

Spoiler [+]

so is this a nt general unappreciation thread?
op? have you seen what can happen when someone posts a pic of female in question?

so is this a nt general unappreciation thread?
op? have you seen what can happen when someone posts a pic of female in question?

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

30t6p3b.gif
[/color]
TBH no one should be using the general forum for relationship advice. NT's general forum should be comparable to AHH's AKA Donkey. NTers need to be less concerned with their feelings and more on providing the lulz.

Back
Top Bottom