Niketalk True Life - I'm a hipster

Originally Posted by Al Audi

all hipsters weigh under 160lbs right?

nah 160 is too fat depending on the height.. im not a hipster.. I  qualify though
grin.gif

I love Urban Outfitters and Kid Cudi. Does that make me a hipster?

I also love hipster broads, and photography.
nerd.gif

I love Urban Outfitters and Kid Cudi. Does that make me a hipster?

I also love hipster broads, and photography.
nerd.gif

lol at NT's perception of what a hipster is.. a hipster isn't someone who listens to kid cudi or wiz khalifa, that's just the next evolution of a hypebeast. hipsters are elitists who want to have the most avant-garde and underground taste in music, want to live in the "grittiest" urban neighborhoods and generally want to find the next trend before it blows up, and then when it blows up they stop liking it and say "i was into blah blah blah before they blew up" and then start looking for the next 'big thing'.

lol at NT's perception of what a hipster is.. a hipster isn't someone who listens to kid cudi or wiz khalifa, that's just the next evolution of a hypebeast. hipsters are elitists who want to have the most avant-garde and underground taste in music, want to live in the "grittiest" urban neighborhoods and generally want to find the next trend before it blows up, and then when it blows up they stop liking it and say "i was into blah blah blah before they blew up" and then start looking for the next 'big thing'.

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
but because of this be prepared to be tarred and feathered and called a troll by the NT Quakers on a witch hunt,
confess to a lie or be burned at the stake is the policy around here with some
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
but because of this be prepared to be tarred and feathered and called a troll by the NT Quakers on a witch hunt,
laugh.gif

truth has been spoken in this post

truth has been spoken in this post

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
im pretty sure all da bases were covered even before his statement...glad its been put out there for da slow cats....

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
im pretty sure all da bases were covered even before his statement...glad its been put out there for da slow cats....

cmon bruh i dont think people actually classified cudi and wiz listeners as hipsters but i agree with the rest of your post.

cmon bruh i dont think people actually classified cudi and wiz listeners as hipsters but i agree with the rest of your post.

Back
Top Bottom