niketalk what do you think im thinking of trading my db 3s for ray allens 13s boston release lmk

hi i have proposed trade for my db 3s for ray allens 13s boston release straight up. im thinking of doing it what do u guys think?? lmk

I have to assume that you're asking because you're curious about the monetary value between the two. Because no one can really answer which one is "better" but you.

That being said, i think the DB 3's will continue to rise in value, the RA 13's have actually decreased, and i swear there are WAY more around than they said were produced.

The DB3 have so much going for them. Its a 3, its a limited DB release, and that lusted after icey sole......

buy the 13s and wear them both. of my rotation, these two i wear the most (my faves). the rays are just gorgeous... .as are the dbs3's.... hard to say which is better, but i think the db3's are still my fave, with that inner material, they are heaven on the feet. the rays are just normal 13's, albeit in a great colourway.

really, what do you have them for, if for an "investment", listen to AA, i guess.

Idc about the value bc I have a vvnds pair and a DS pair. Just like db 3 a lot I was fortunate to 2 pairs. But I don't have ray allens big Celtics fan

Ya man then def cop those. I feel like the 13's are still more rare than those 3's even tho they are more produced than previously expected. DB 3's are more likely to go higher but if you just wanna rock and you already have a pair then go for it

Go with your gut feeling. Its really a matter of how you "value" your shoes. Whether it is based on monetary value or if it is on apparent personal appreciation. I personally would go with your personal appreciation unless you are figuring eventually to sell your collection. Just my two cents.

if you have 2 and wear ur shoes, why not lol. Both are going to be a classic, regardless of how u look at it

Depends on your preference OP.

Personally I'd keep the DB 3s, I find that the Rays 13s was a bit weak.

Beside the whole exclusively attach on 13s, its pretty a plain cws. imo

Back
Top Bottom