Niketalk, What Is This Robot Walking Around In WalMart Doing vol. Uh Oh, Robot Apocalypse/A.I Takeover Upon Us?

Was at Wal Mart the other week, and see this robot thing just cruising the store and was trying to figure out what it was doing. It wasn't cleaning or buffing the floors, it appears to have a camera on it, but there's no gyrosensors or anything as it was just bumping into people and crossing their paths. Even crazier was, nobody seemed bothered by it or to notice it, people were just going on with their day and like, "excuse me." I was the only one like WTF! Went to the bathroom and seen another one plugged in I guess on a charger or getting it's sustenance and asked the Customer Service Rep out there what it was and he was like I don't know.

118813604_10100469145596664_7527319455496315730_o.jpg

Last edited:
Inventory tracking and possibly checking the price stickers on the shelves.

I almost got into a fight because of those robots.

Went to a Walmart on a Saturday afternoon to buy 2pac's Me Against the World on CD, and as I was walking out of the store one of those robots was clogging up the aisle.

This older man was on the other side filming it on his phone with a **** eating grin on his face. I knew as soon I snuck past the robot I was going to be in this dude's shot so I told him to put the phone down, I don't wanna be filmed.

He looked up all perplexed and asked why? Why? Again I reiterated... put your phone DOWN or I'm gonna make it look like Black Friday in this mother****er. This guy still didn't get it and keeps asking why. I realize he probably doesn't understand English too well and right at that moment his wife shows up talking bout "vamanos gordo, ya encontrado los huggies" (let's go hun, I got the Huggies). Dude skirted out. All this new technology got these neanderthals acting stupid.

That robot should detect people wearing masks or not :lol:. People gonna fight this thing.

35 but still funny.
what year was it?
I almost got into a fight because of those robots.

Went to a Walmart on a Saturday afternoon to buy 2pac's Me Against the World on CD, and as I was walking out of the store one of those robots was clogging up the aisle.

This older man was on the other side filming it on his phone with a **** eating grin on his face. I knew as soon I snuck past the robot I was going to be in this dude's shot so I told him to put the phone down, I don't wanna be filmed.

He looked up all perplexed and asked why? Why? Again I reiterated... put your phone DOWN or I'm gonna make it look like Black Friday in this mother****er. This guy still didn't get it and keeps asking why. I realize he probably doesn't understand English too well and right at that moment his wife shows up talking bout "vamanos gordo, ya encontrado los huggies" (let's go hun, I got the Huggies). Dude skirted out. All this new technology got these neanderthals acting stupid.
why do u buy clean versions?

Back
Top Bottom