Niketalk, what's your fav team to play with in Madden 09?

My fav team is the Oakland Raiders (D-mac, Fargas, Bush, Jamarcus, Aso, Hall + all them damn speed weapons)

This thread has Dallas written all over it....Anyways, Philly
pimp.gif

No matter what game it is. I'm always with the Lions, Packers, or Colts. In that order well.

Raiders are probably a top 5 madden team, so much talent across the board its ridiculous...if only that %*!% translated to real life...i dont play with themthough cause my boy claimed them...instead i usually +*@% with the Browns, good oline, jamal lewis is pretty beasty, edwards is low key unstoppable, andersoncan more then get it done, some +@+$# named kellen winslow, defence for days etc

Pats & Skins

Gotta cop a PS3 n get them legit updated rosters tho, PS2 is hurtin.

I play with the Colts and Cowboys...played with the Browns a few times but didn't really like them after 4 games. Played with the Steelers and they'renice, but I don't pick them that often.

O yeh has anyone else tried the run heavy playbook?? IMO the Jumbo t is unstoppable if you use it right.
Frank Gore+Deshaun Foster+Vernon(at FB)=smash mouth Football
pimp.gif

Nawlins..

The raiders secondary is a cheat in this game.. They need to Rate them lower ASAP

Niners
tongue.gif
(homer pick), Raiders, and for some reason I've likedusing the Bills ever since I played Madden 06.

Back
Top Bottom