Niketalk, what's your fav team to play with in Madden 09?

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

instead i usually +*@% with the Browns, good oline, jamal lewis is pretty beasty, edwards is low key unstoppable, anderson can more then get it done, some +@+$# named kellen winslow, defence for days etc

word
pimp.gif
Braylon Edwards on the go routes all day, still got Stallworth onthe other side with that speed. Kellen Winslow a good option out the tight end spot. Only thing is the FB drops too many passes
smh.gif

Dallas. I always thought it was bad luck playing with my real life favorite team but I started playing with them in 08 after the season ended and I'm coolwith it. The Jags are a fun team to play with.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Dolphins.

how???? they don't have any receivers. good running game/short passing game though.
Those type of teams can be the most fun to play with sometimes. I did a franchise with them. Ronnie Brown was killing it consistently.

Originally Posted by King23James

Cardinals...Fitzgerald, Boldin, Edge...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edge has fallen off majorly, especially in Madden, he only got an 87 speed rating. Its all about Tim hightower/ jj arrington.

Online if someones using a good team I use the Eagles... if they are using a midrange to lower team I use Oakland

I prefer to play with my Bears, but I have been using colts, cowboys and jaguars more lately. My record sucks 14 under 500

pats
eagals
vikings

i play with the vikings and eagals online mostly, i wanna try ut other teams to get better playin overall
btw PSN-y0ung0ne
pimp.gif

hit me up

Was the Steelers until the update came out and I have no time to pass the ball because the O-Line gives me no time to throw the ball. So I roll with the Eaglesnow. Playing people online who use Full House no huddle FTL.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Was the Steelers until the update came out and I have no time to pass the ball because the O-Line gives me no time to throw the ball. So I roll with the Eagles now. Playing people online who use Full House no huddle FTL.

LMAO, thats me
roll.gif
I love the Run Heavy play book + no huddle. Defenses can't stop it

Back
Top Bottom