NIKETALK, where do you work and how much do you get paid/hour? MIN. WAGE GOING UP!!!

15 an hour sitting in front of a computer in a medical clinic. easy work, but tedious and boring as hell

gonna suck once i leave for school come sept though. i really like it there and the money is decent plus my boss is cool

I wait tables at a small restaurant by my house. Make about $15/hour cash (tips) and my $2.65/hour wages. Sucks on slow nights but at least i always walk outwith money

Party City making $7.20 per
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And thats after a 5cent raise
smh.gif
smh.gif

The only thing keeping me there is the fact that I love the people I work with
pimp.gif

just finished my first year teaching. salary was a little over 30K (only). By contract, my hourly wage was about $35/hr, but i was putting in much more workoutside of work as well.

Question- How do you get these jobs?? Hook-ups?? Are they after college??

Seems that every job around that I can apply for is a %+!%#@ $7.15 an hour job.

What sites do alot of you guys find your jobs on . Seems like no one is hiring out in fl making over 10

Originally Posted by rhester

Lowes-8 something....cant remember

but i can't wait to quit when school starts....

been working since 9th grade...

start college in fall and finally get a break...

for at least a semester.....
working since 9th grade?...were u stupid?
laugh.gif

Gov't agency - 14.01/hour summer job... US Bank - 11.25/hour. Boutta be a junior in college, so pay grade will upgrade in a couple of years lol.

YMCA - $11.50/hour for refereeing adult league basketball games & $10.00/hour taking care of kids (suuuper easy). I put in about 15 hours a week.
Working Physical Therapy Internship - $14.95/hour

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

UPS..non management..12.35 11.85 an hour.. 12.70 12.20 in a few weeks..2 raises per year..1 august 1 and one feb 1 every year

Radiation Therapist. $35ish/hour. I can teach a monkey to do my job it's so easy. $$62,000-$65,000 yearly.

I'll be getting a raise soon and I'm going back to get my Masters in the Fall. Thank god my hospital is paying for my tuition.

Valet - $8 and hr plus tip at my Main lot. On a slow night, I'll go home with $120-$130 for five hours, busy night I'll go home with $250 -275 for 5-6hours.

Other random lots in Atlanta, make it take it. Worked five hours last night, made $105. Usually varies between $12 hr on the low end at random lots, but at mymain lit it can get up to $40 an hour.

Back
Top Bottom