Niketalk, Would You Let Your Girl Get Called Up on Stage at a Male rnb Singer Concert? New videos

I'll have another video going viral of me throwing her stuff out of my house.

I swear sometimes women don't see things from our perspective. Some probably think it's cool to go on stage because it's just harmless fun and she'll never run off with a usher. She just doesn't get that it's not a good look for any man to have his meat firmly pressed against her thigh.

Similar to women dressing provocatively. Sure, she may not give thirsty dudes the time of day, but a dude may not want to have mad dudes gawking at his chick in the first place.
roll.gif

well the musician is choosing to date a chick who acts like that so that's on him

plenty of fish out there not sharing the worm
The point im making is dudes like you are cool with that type of activity and think it the mature and secure thing to "Let her be"
If you and your lady are ok with that type of behavior, then cool. But dont call other people insecure because their definition of disrespect is different

Call me insecure, but I can't let that ride.

Lel

How would I feel as a man seeing my girl grinding on some other dude and me sitting back like it's all gully? :smh:

Anyways, if my girl chooses to so knowing it will upset me, then she's getting dropped.

Too much disrespect imo.

I wouldn't call any man insecure over his HIS dealings with his ol' lady, that would be like insinuating that someone is about that "****" life. Whatever that man and his ol' lady is acceptable with is their life. I'm not going to judge.

maybe my opinion comes from the fact my girl isn't the type to go on up stage and be grinded on, if she was then I could easily see the other side

Dudes calling me insecure is probably one of the same dudes whose gf was getting her bootyhole ate on Limewire by Kells 10 years ago

Last edited:
To each their own. Thankfully, I'm sure my girl wouldn't be the type to be comfortable doing it.

I just can't get jiggy with it. The stories I've been told involved the performer openly disrespecting and making comments about borrowing her from the dude she came with.

Tell the story, pa

I wanna get mad for no reason :lol:

My girl is far from the type...but I'm still not cool with it.:lol:

yeah I just think it's easier to not care or be nonchalant about it when you know the chances of it happening are slim

if I worried about this kind of thing every time my girl leaves the house then we probably wouldn't be in a relationship

Hell nah. If she goes there will surely be a random girl from the crowd on "grind on my knob" duty when she gets back.

what if your girl went to an Usher concert with her friends and next thing you see is a viral video of Ursher doing his thing on her up on stage? :nerd:

Chitty chitty bang bang
Bullets will fly in all directions
Fax, B

what if your girl went to an Usher concert with her friends and next thing you see is a viral video of Ursher doing his thing on her up on stage? :nerd:

That's a definition of a groupie and why in the world would you want a woman like that in your life?

It's like thanks for letting me know the type of girl you are... peace!

That's a definition of a groupie and why in the world would you want a woman like that in your life?

It's like thanks for letting me know the type of girl you are... peace!

Some times you don't know until **** goes down. Or it could be a "girl time" thing that turns into peer pressure and the wrong set of circumstances that just goes way South, kind of like how bachelorette parties end up.

Last edited:
Dear god I pray for sons,

That girl is shaped like sexy centaur claud hav mercy. Someone need to find her IG

Last edited:
To each their own. Thankfully, I'm sure my girl wouldn't be the type to be comfortable doing it.

I just can't get jiggy with it. The stories I've been told involved the performer openly disrespecting and making comments about borrowing her from the dude she came with.

Tell the story, pa

I wanna get mad for no reason :lol:
:lol:

I don't remember specifically, but there was a lot of grinding and at one point he said to the dude she came with 'I'm just borrowing her, I'll give her back.'

Pisses me off just thinking about it.:lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

I don't remember specifically, but there was a lot of grinding and at one point he said to the dude she came with 'I'm just borrowing her, I'll give her back.'

Pisses me off just thinking about it.:lol:

I would be in sons tour bus right there waiting for him 1 on 1 I'd eat his *** up like a wolf

Back
Top Bottom