*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

i got an appoinment tomorrow at 1.

can we schedule it for 2 ill be ready by then

K, cool. I'll be at Plucker's on 24th and Rio Grande at 2 pm tomorrow. My number is 512-699-6715. Text me or whatever if ya'll show up ...

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

i got an appoinment tomorrow at 1.

can we schedule it for 2 ill be ready by then

K, cool. I'll be at Plucker's on 24th and Rio Grande at 2 pm tomorrow. My number is 512-699-6715. Text me or whatever if ya'll show up ...

Hell yea
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 10k for a 2,500 capacity venue.
What time are you guys getting there?  I'm starting to question my chances. I probably won't be able to be there until 7:00 pm at the earliest.

eek.gif
 10k for a 2,500 capacity venue.
What time are you guys getting there?  I'm starting to question my chances. I probably won't be able to be there until 7:00 pm at the earliest.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Im from houston tx, musician and photographer..late as hell on this thread, but im down to smoke and kick it with any NT fam and their girlfriends.

www.Twitter.com/beardmeech

and my music page is http://ihatethirdworld.bandcamp.com/

swag? swag
smile.gif

Didn't know you were an #htown #nt
As a fellow #htown NT'er and a fan of both you gentlemen's music I'd encourage y'all to link up. I intend to have both of you on my next project anyway so maybe we can all collaborate on some things. 
To the rest of the NT fam, enjoy your time in Austin, I'll be stuck in Dallas singing at a wedding... 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Im from houston tx, musician and photographer..late as hell on this thread, but im down to smoke and kick it with any NT fam and their girlfriends.

www.Twitter.com/beardmeech

and my music page is http://ihatethirdworld.bandcamp.com/

swag? swag
smile.gif

Didn't know you were an #htown #nt
As a fellow #htown NT'er and a fan of both you gentlemen's music I'd encourage y'all to link up. I intend to have both of you on my next project anyway so maybe we can all collaborate on some things. 
To the rest of the NT fam, enjoy your time in Austin, I'll be stuck in Dallas singing at a wedding... 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom