NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

bro this thread made sneakernews.com

^Just peeped that. 
Did they ask permission or even give you credit? 
nerd.gif

It looks like they didn't
30t6p3b.gif
I'm surprised they didn't stamp their name/logo on those pics like they do to some of their other blog postings - lame if you ask me.
But yeah, amazing job. I can't stop looking at these pics, they look like OGs, especially the white/red 3s. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

bro this thread made sneakernews.com

^Just peeped that. 
Did they ask permission or even give you credit? 
nerd.gif

It looks like they didn't
30t6p3b.gif
I'm surprised they didn't stamp their name/logo on those pics like they do to some of their other blog postings - lame if you ask me.
But yeah, amazing job. I can't stop looking at these pics, they look like OGs, especially the white/red 3s. 
pimp.gif

Nice job bro if jb ever decided to return the Nike air I have a feeling that's how'd. They would look...man those white cements look so amazing

Nice job bro if jb ever decided to return the Nike air I have a feeling that's how'd. They would look...man those white cements look so amazing

Nice work, bro. Customization perfection! Congrats on the sneakernews.com feature...

Nice work, bro. Customization perfection! Congrats on the sneakernews.com feature...

eek.gif
 then almost in tears....
laugh.gif
 I thought JB was going to finally bring back Nike Air! Nice job OP. Gives us a glimpse of what could've been....if JB wasn't so "protect the OG and OG collectors" mode... OP u should take requests, u can make a lot of money.
pimp.gif

*right click saves

eek.gif
 then almost in tears....
laugh.gif
 I thought JB was going to finally bring back Nike Air! Nice job OP. Gives us a glimpse of what could've been....if JB wasn't so "protect the OG and OG collectors" mode... OP u should take requests, u can make a lot of money.
pimp.gif

*right click saves

Back
Top Bottom