NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

fire reds are on point bro, what did u use to take the jumpman off, if sandpaper, what kind of grit did you use? that's all i need to know, otherwise. SOLID JOB.

fire reds are on point bro, what did u use to take the jumpman off, if sandpaper, what kind of grit did you use? that's all i need to know, otherwise. SOLID JOB.

whats good with the vid OP? Not "rushing" you but...
nerd.gif

posting for later.

good work OP!!!!!!!!

og nike air head here and........Jumpmen arent THAT bad though

some ppl act like they replaced elephant print with animal cracker print

posting for later.

good work OP!!!!!!!!

og nike air head here and........Jumpmen arent THAT bad though

some ppl act like they replaced elephant print with animal cracker print

Looks great, I could not tell the difference after looking.

I almost know your feeling, my parents did the one pair a year too. But they would get the one pair of Js though

Looks great, I could not tell the difference after looking.

I almost know your feeling, my parents did the one pair a year too. But they would get the one pair of Js though

Looks real good, 2 things. Is there a way to make them thicker and also too use a duller cause they look a bit shiny.

Looks real good, 2 things. Is there a way to make them thicker and also too use a duller cause they look a bit shiny.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

My friend i don't want it thicker ! The black/cement 2001 retro emblem was thicker than OG and also non colored in  the sides, like the  jumpman logo  in recent retros ..Og pair emblem was thin and all colored(Almost  like the 1999 retro IV)
..Now as about shiny look i found the solution, used  a matt paint( for model kits) . Check update in pg8 and this pic also! 

Originally Posted by optimusp517

My friend i don't want it thicker ! The black/cement 2001 retro emblem was thicker than OG and also non colored in  the sides, like the  jumpman logo  in recent retros ..Og pair emblem was thin and all colored(Almost  like the 1999 retro IV)
..Now as about shiny look i found the solution, used  a matt paint( for model kits) . Check update in pg8 and this pic also! 

I never knew how the OG look so I didn't have a true comparison.

Can't wait to see the video tutorial on this bad boy!

Back
Top Bottom