NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

Nice work....is there a chance your friend and the print shop can produce these stickers for us? I have these logos laminated as a second option, just need to get them painted now

Nice work....is there a chance your friend and the print shop can produce these stickers for us? I have these logos laminated as a second option, just need to get them painted now

^^^ Stickers are made in the same size as the jordan iv 1999 b/c sz8 retro "NIKE AIR" emblem... I am sure that every printer in US can do this if you give him a pair for a few hours !!!

^^^ Stickers are made in the same size as the jordan iv 1999 b/c sz8 retro "NIKE AIR" emblem... I am sure that every printer in US can do this if you give him a pair for a few hours !!!

Any tips on sanding? 1st try looks pretty rough so far..the jumpman is gone but so are parts around it

Any tips on sanding? 1st try looks pretty rough so far..the jumpman is gone but so are parts around it

The feet of jumpman are not in same level as the body and head... They are "inside" the heel tab.. You must be carefull with the feet , and you must shave gently some parts of plastic around the removed feets to make the differend level NON visible ... But you can not make it as it was before... You can see it in my clean Pic with the III's ,its kinda rough around the AIR letters, in place that the feet was before.. I can't shave it better I think.... I hope you understand... My English are horrible haha

The feet of jumpman are not in same level as the body and head... They are "inside" the heel tab.. You must be carefull with the feet , and you must shave gently some parts of plastic around the removed feets to make the differend level NON visible ... But you can not make it as it was before... You can see it in my clean Pic with the III's ,its kinda rough around the AIR letters, in place that the feet was before.. I can't shave it better I think.... I hope you understand... My English are horrible haha

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

lol english is decent..but i get it.. but your true blues look pretty clean where the shaved area is.. mine is pretty butchered

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

lol english is decent..but i get it.. but your true blues look pretty clean where the shaved area is.. mine is pretty butchered

I would never attempt this

But this is dope forreal

I watched the video like an ESPN 30 for 30 Lolll

Preciate it Dk

I would never attempt this

But this is dope forreal

I watched the video like an ESPN 30 for 30 Lolll

Preciate it Dk

I wish I have the patience and pure knowledge to do this.. therefore, I woudnt try it =( but it sure does bring that og vibe to the shoes.. great job and thanks for sharing.

I wish I have the patience and pure knowledge to do this.. therefore, I woudnt try it =( but it sure does bring that og vibe to the shoes.. great job and thanks for sharing.

He blew up quicc too I saw the thread when he first posted it and within The First 48 he was on all the online sneaker mags it was dope.... they were all like "NT's dkonstantinos" etc. great work and thanks for sharing....

He blew up quicc too I saw the thread when he first posted it and within The First 48 he was on all the online sneaker mags it was dope.... they were all like "NT's dkonstantinos" etc. great work and thanks for sharing....

nice work man..nice work
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom