Niketalk+Yuku fit together like 2 cheneys and no condoleeza

smh.gif
I have had a terrible browsing experience this weekend. Id like to speak tothe supervisor.

*waits until dirty comes into the thread going against the grain and applauding yuku's fantastic interface

It's comical how bad it's gotten latley. ezboard had it's moments, but i'm almost surprised when NT is running correctly anymore.

Originally Posted by RDubb

*waits until dirty comes into the thread going against the grain and applauding yuku's fantastic interface

Keep waiting. The staff is just as frustrated as we are. I've seen Dirty let them have it a couple times in the yuku support forums. Respectfully ofcourse, but obviously everyone is frustrated. It's not the NT staff's fault.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by RDubb

Keep waiting. The staff is just as frustrated as we are. I've seen Dirty let them have it a couple times in the yuku support forums. Respectfully of course, but obviously everyone is frustrated. It's not the NT staff's fault.
I browse Yuku's support forums a bit too and I've seen dirty and holden both frustrated, as they should be. Who in their right mind would be happy with the way that Yuku's been basicallyunreliable?

Honesty even though Dirty or Meth are going to swoop in here like some caped crusader fighting for the axis of Yuku, the performance of Yuku is inexcusableperiod. If Youtube can function properly with millions upon millions of hits, the constant uploading of videos, and constant searching, and still performmaintenance without having to shut down the site completely. I'm thinking Yuku could do the same, I mean it's not like people are using Yuku servers toupload billions of videos. They "perform maintenance" like every other hour it seems. Like stated above, I am damn near shocked when a whole day goesby and the board is still up. And it seems like it gets worse and worse each day.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom