Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Mr Crack in the Flesh....

Joined in 02, lurked since Nikepark.

I need the mp3 of that Pusha T dis over the champions beat
laugh.gif
Wait,...you're Human Crack in the Flesh? Or something like that?
eek.gif

Here since 02...almost 8 years in the game lol. Lookin forward to summer NT. Last summer had some good late night threads.

My bro showed me this pic.. its from the '02 season, looked at the URL when i checked it out and have been coming back ever since
pimp.gif

jeff+foster.jpg

Been coming here since 99 when SLAM blew it up in KICKS no.2

Just used to read the info never used to post

I remember everything being in one forum no sub forums pretty crazy how much its grown I do miss the good old days when EKIN used to drop hints and winks keeping everybody in suspense.

Had an old screen name in the early 00s Dayoungsta31 but I got banned for my avatar I think and didnt rejoin untill a few years ago but always read and used the info posted.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Mr Crack in the Flesh....

Joined in 02, lurked since Nikepark.

I need the mp3 of that Pusha T dis over the champions beat
laugh.gif
Wait,...you're Human Crack in the Flesh? Or something like that?
eek.gif

yes thats the cornball who said Juelz never spit a wack verse.

I'm still here, since 2003. Same SN, same sig and all. Wow I'm seeing a lot of old names here!

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

When WDYWT was thrown into general. I think that was the best of NT. Dudes got murked daily.
For awhile I was tryna get the Jordan wdywt back in the Jordan forum (only makes sense) but never happend.

I remember getting information regarding the Jordan Love Truck coming to LA and I've been here ever since.
I remember that, a few players showed up to sign autographs.

Who remembers the story of Mike Bibby selling his shoes out of his trunk?

I also remember Mez One selling watches.

I've been trying to find the Mike Bibby post in the archives but can't.

I want to find the GreenIce05 (I think?) vs. KingCrop thread and the Who is Emi? thread.

I used to browse NT and HoopsTV after school in the 8th grade. My first sn in 2001/02 was j0hnnyblaze246 or maybe y0unggunna246. I had a few others after that. I remember the Sacramento Jordan Love Truck, going to the Sac summit and also the LA summit at the bowling alley.

Been here since the Space Jams release in 2000 lurking, finally made an account in 01'.

out chea.... screen names change, game still the same.. i started off on the jordan forum though back when the XVIII's pics was "leaked" by EKIN...
roll.gif
good times

i registered in 04' ..always stalked the pages nd kept my "nt knowledge" up.... but never really posted. todays a new day !

'04 checking in. never thought i'd be here 7 years later. joined for jordan release dates, can't even remember the last pair of shoes i bought now
laugh.gif

OG sn too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom