Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

15% of this thread contains OG heads. The other 85% follow the template "I've been lurking since (insert some year that was awhile ago) but I joined (add 3 years to said year)."

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

15% of this thread contains OG heads. The other 85% follow the template "I've been lurking since (insert some year that was awhile ago) but I joined (add 3 years to said year)."

smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
i was right about to post this

people claim they lurked for 8 years before they got the genius idea of joining

Joined somewhere around that time, but use to stay in the Jordan forum/Sports & Training .. started posting heavy in general but stopped for a year or so after NTs immaturity kicked into high gear and switched over to HT ... Then started back in S&T and Music under a different nick (couldn't sign on, on the og one for some reason) and gradually came back to general

I think this might be one of my original backups or not but one day I was able to sign on with it again and continued using it from there

same name since 2003...
laugh.gif

I remember getting information regarding the Jordan Love Truck coming to LA and I've been here ever since.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

same name since 2003...
laugh.gif

I remember getting information regarding the Jordan Love Truck coming to LA and I've been here ever since.
I remember you and this one other guy had really similar names. His was 23kingmike or something
laugh.gif

When WDYWT was thrown into general. I think that was the best of NT. Dudes got murked daily.
For awhile I was tryna get the Jordan wdywt back in the Jordan forum (only makes sense) but never happend.

I remember that, a few players showed up to sign autographs.

Who remembers the story of Mike Bibby selling his shoes out of his trunk?

I also remember Mez One selling watches.

I feel a little old compared to everyone else - yet 80% of peeps have higher post counts then me - I need to make more of an effort to log in

Been here since January 2003 but Dirtylicious banned my OG name just because I criticized G.W. Bush in a political thread.
indifferent.gif

I dont care about sneakers anymore though. Sold off pretty much 80% of my Jordans.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I remember you and this one other guy had really similar names. His was 23kingmike or something
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I think his name was miketheking23... like wow dude.  Of all the names he decides to pick.

I always wanted to change my sn, but never got around to it.  NT was my first message board so I didn't really know what I was signing up for at the time.
laugh.gif

2nd black guy to join NT. Cam was the first
laugh.gif
. I've been here from the beginning. I've seen EVERYTHING that has
ever happened on NT. EVERYTHING. Hell, I remember when asking for pics was unheard of.
laugh.gif

1st SN '01...

...2nd SN '02.

Seeing as how we have admins hurling racial epitets, I want my damn SN back...

...all of the sudden changing the title of a music forum PYP doesn't seem so bad.

I remember when the music section it was ok to post links to albums
Thats how I got the blueprint 2 gift and the curse

I think when NT restructured its subforums and added "regional", is when the original lulz died.

WDYWT and summits being in General were absolute gold
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom