Niketalkers!!!! I need your help with an art piece please come take a look O_O!!!

Peace to the NT fam!! I figured this would be the appropriate section to post this in but if it is not feel free to direct me otherwise. As it states in the title I need you all to help me out with my art piece!!! I have come up with an art concept that I think would and will be pretty dope
smokin.gif
.... but I need shoes!!! Yes,thats right and thats were you all come in! I am looking for donations of Jordans of any size and colorway (I am not asking for any brand new kicks, beaters will do) but if the kindness of your heart leads you to donate shoes in a NDS or VNDS or DS condition I will be thankful,grateful and appreciative. I have personally sacrificed a lot of my collection for what will be a series of art pieces once I get started. 
  As a student majoring in photography with the aspirations of being a cinematographer I plan to document the entire process through my photo and video work. As an artist I think this will be the best way to keep you all a float with what I have cooking up and the details of the actual concept will unfurl with each picture and video I post. I have faith in how monumental this can be and I would love for you all to be able to say you made a contribution to it!!
happy.gif
 If anyone has questions or a concern feel free to post it in here or PM me thanks!!

Disclaimer: For those who are kind of skeptical about this whole thing after reading this far I can promise and assure you that this is no scandal to turn around and restore, wear or sell any of the shoes donated..... as a college student yes I am always in need of money but this entire thing is for a good cause I AM NOT TRYING TO ROB ANYBODY!!
mad.gif

Peace to the NT fam!! I figured this would be the appropriate section to post this in but if it is not feel free to direct me otherwise. As it states in the title I need you all to help me out with my art piece!!! I have come up with an art concept that I think would and will be pretty dope
smokin.gif
.... but I need shoes!!! Yes,thats right and thats were you all come in! I am looking for donations of Jordans of any size and colorway (I am not asking for any brand new kicks, beaters will do) but if the kindness of your heart leads you to donate shoes in a NDS or VNDS or DS condition I will be thankful,grateful and appreciative. I have personally sacrificed a lot of my collection for what will be a series of art pieces once I get started. 
  As a student majoring in photography with the aspirations of being a cinematographer I plan to document the entire process through my photo and video work. As an artist I think this will be the best way to keep you all a float with what I have cooking up and the details of the actual concept will unfurl with each picture and video I post. I have faith in how monumental this can be and I would love for you all to be able to say you made a contribution to it!!
happy.gif
 If anyone has questions or a concern feel free to post it in here or PM me thanks!!

Disclaimer: For those who are kind of skeptical about this whole thing after reading this far I can promise and assure you that this is no scandal to turn around and restore, wear or sell any of the shoes donated..... as a college student yes I am always in need of money but this entire thing is for a good cause I AM NOT TRYING TO ROB ANYBODY!!
mad.gif

Yea, i think its going to be pretty hard/ impossible to get people to just hand over their kicks my dude

Yea, i think its going to be pretty hard/ impossible to get people to just hand over their kicks my dude

Back
Top Bottom