NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Having Ulead has made me feel "inferior" to you guys with PS CS3 and Flash
embarassed.gif
. When I upgrade in a few weeks, that's when I'll do it. Right now when it comes to making avys, I'm not making any promises. I mean, I could still make avys, but I'm not making any promises.
weeks
eek.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I'll send u my copy . U can have this *#$%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind just in case Plan B and Plan C don't work
laugh.gif

BTW, what programs are you using for avys now?

Ulead 90% of the time and occassionally Flash. but simply to take advantage of the creativity with bordering.
Im just not feeling the extra pixelation of the vids with Flash.

embarassed.gif
. When I upgrade in a few weeks, that's when I'll do it. Right now when it comes to making avys, I'm not making any promises. I mean, I could still make avys, but I'm not making any promises.

I wish Ulead would work with vista, then I could be in between that and PS CS3...... edit : actually it's not that bad, so if you happen to make one inpurple/white fading then I'll take one

^ Well why can't I open .avi videos like I could in XP? I'm guessing that you're using Vista?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

embarassed.gif

I wish Ulead would work with vista, then I could be in between that and PS CS3...... edit : actually it's not that bad, so if you happen to make one in purple/white fading then I'll take one

|Team|Avy|Makers|
- Damn the 150,000 limit! -

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

^ Well why can't I open .avi videos like I could in XP? I'm guessing that you're using Vista?

Yeah I'm using vista...What happens when you try to open them???

I can't see the video..... it's just a white screen and a message opens saying something about "unable to open video" or something to thatnature. And good job Paul

I have a problem NT
I used the Ulead Trial for 15 days and now I have the Ulead Full Version.
Everything worked fine in the trial, but in the full version, when I try to Optimize it says "Unable to finish the GIF optimization process"
Any idea why this happened?

I already consulted this problem with Paul is on Tilt and he and me were both lost so if any of you know what's upit would be appreciated if you helped me out

I thought we can't have HTML in sigs? And it better be the same size as the one I made, cuz it's gotta fit in with my GSW sig and SF Giants sig!!!

Homer%20mad%20planning%20sweet%20revenge.gif

Back
Top Bottom