Niketalk's First Official Model & Photoshoot (PICTURES ARE NOW UP!) DL link pg. 1

If you guys could pick one picture to make into a shirt , which one would you choose ??

If you guys could pick one picture to make into a shirt , which one would you choose ??

This could actually go somewhere. More models, possibly some female NTers
nerd.gif
and we could get that calendar poppin

This could actually go somewhere. More models, possibly some female NTers
nerd.gif
and we could get that calendar poppin

I want to know why some of us breathe fire when others disagree about who is attractive and who isn't.

What difference does it make to you what the next man thinks of a woman?

I want to know why some of us breathe fire when others disagree about who is attractive and who isn't.

What difference does it make to you what the next man thinks of a woman?

Solemunchies , although I do love that picture, I need something I can wear in front of little kids and not be trying to hide my shirt lol

Noskey, I think I'm gonna go with the first one.

O and sole, if u really want that shirt I can get it done for you at cost
smile.gif

Solemunchies , although I do love that picture, I need something I can wear in front of little kids and not be trying to hide my shirt lol

Noskey, I think I'm gonna go with the first one.

O and sole, if u really want that shirt I can get it done for you at cost
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Smedroc

cant believe dudes are finiding ways to hate on this 
smh.gif

laugh.gif
It's actually quite simple. We have a large population of  members who live in a complete fantasy world. These clowns could never pull a girl that is half as decent as Trisha. Then we have the self loathing closet-homosexuals of NT who always make there opinions heard in threads about women.

I dont need to read anything else.  This %#+#% just spoke the truth.  I'll see pics when I get home.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Smedroc

cant believe dudes are finiding ways to hate on this 
smh.gif

laugh.gif
It's actually quite simple. We have a large population of  members who live in a complete fantasy world. These clowns could never pull a girl that is half as decent as Trisha. Then we have the self loathing closet-homosexuals of NT who always make there opinions heard in threads about women.

I dont need to read anything else.  This %#+#% just spoke the truth.  I'll see pics when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom