NIKETALK'S MOST ATTRACTIVE WOMAN 2020 Katya Elise Henry

Who is more attractive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1585700808640.jpeg
Katya really bout to go up against this Trailer Park trash??

Y’all are something else.

Anyways this whole **** is wack. Just wanted to say that. I’ll never come in one of these lame *** ****s again. Peace

Attachments

• 1585700802102.jpeg
    1585700802102.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 39
Katya won every match by double digits. A truly dominating performance. She will now face off with Scarlett Bordeaux in a champion vs champion match hosted by Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

Now, I would like to present the first annual Most Outstanding Poster award to someone who embodied the spirit of the tourney and led the campaign of final four participant Jasmine Rae and led the charge for tourney darling AOC.

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison you are the MOP of 2020!!!
Wow! I wonder who would've got MOP in the Wrestling Tournament? I guess will never know b/c a certain tournament leader ((((( Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison ))))) didn't do this.

YOU’RE most attractive women =/= Niketalk’s...as a collective....most attractive woman. Be glad..less comp.

Katya is attractive and not a chance i'm turning her down but she not super crazy to be the top. Just a lot of spamming so dudes got conditioned, plus the lack of contenders introduced due to female threads being pretty much banned for the past year.

Back
Top Bottom