nahright
onsmash
and WSHH

Ill have to check out some of the others posted

I really only mess with

RealTalk NY shoutouts to my dude Nigel
UHTN
2DopeBoyz here and there

my blog is sporadic with music posts....and I'm objective about the industry...a lotta ppl hit me up about it.

I remember I did the banner for Am I High? years ago..

I usually check herfection, onsmash, and whatever i happen to stumble upon that day.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

HipHop Update

I run HHU. The site has been slackin lately just due to my workload at my real job and I'm the only one who really posts. I have great content lined up forNov.

Originally Posted by ciph4

Originally Posted by romedadude

Mayn hol up (c) Anybody from Texas

How yall gone talk hip-hop blogs and fail to mention a site run by NT's own John Gotty? The Smoking Section FTW!
pimp.gif

I've got stickers and tee shirts with TSS on it, by far my favorite hip-hop blog.
word.

http://www.smokingsection.net

word, yall def need to Respect The Fresh

Originally Posted by Master Zik

2dopeboyz

The only blog I've come across that actually posts new music from my fav artists, puts me on to new artists that are actually good, and most importantly limits the amount of $!@% they post when it comes to whack rappers.

pimp.gif
This.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Johnny Jetson

Nah bro .. the plug is at Est-91 .. they got my cousins video up there. (UptownAffiliates)

Shame on you for tryna get at me, and hating even if i was tryna promote. What you doin?

Foreal tho, Im tryna +#%# with some new blogs. Put me on.

Originally Posted by Johnny Jetson

and just out of respect .. http://www.youheardthatnew.com/ EFFF wit it!

While you're at it:

New Music Cartel basically runnin it now. Am I the only one who discovered uheard back in '06 when I used to download songs from limewire and all the dropswent like "UHEARDDATNEW.COM WITH LOWKEY" I actually searched that up and came across uheard. then came NMC.

lol at someone puttin up hotnewhiphop. That ain't no blog lol

Back
Top Bottom