Ninja Assassin Trailer- This looks awesome

saw it last night...
looks sick!

go to youtube and watch the training for the movie...
not the best quality, but you can still see what theyre doing...
pimp.gif

is anyone else fascinated w/ asian peoples' honor type movies or is it just me?????

Mainstream ninja action movie without a white dude as the main character is always a recipe for success.

Originally Posted by theword

Mainstream ninja action movie without a white dude as the main character is always a recipe for success.
But... they cast a Korean pop singer, with limited "acting" experience, to play a god damn ninja. American audiences won't be ableto tell the difference but this will be terrible. It's going to be all stuntman shots and CGI. I imagine there will be at least 5 scenes where Rain willjust pose for the camera.

I guess this is a small victory for the Asian community though
ohwell.gif
atleast he's not some random white guy, word to Goku and that Forbidden Kingdom guy
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by theword

But... they cast a Korean pop singer, with limited "acting" experience, to play a god damn ninja. American audiences won't be able to tell the difference but this will be terrible. It's going to be all stuntman shots and CGI. I imagine there will be at least 5 scenes where Rain will just pose for the camera.

I guess this is a small victory for the Asian community though
ohwell.gif
at least he's not some random white guy, word to Goku and that Forbidden Kingdom guy
alien.gif

A wins a win! It is a Wachowski bros film (Guys from the Matrix) so it should be pretty entertaining at least.

Back
Top Bottom