Ninja Gaiden...One of the Best Damn Games Ever Made

I just picked up Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS3 and brings back how great this game really is...

Part 2 is the only reason I'm really hanging onto my 360

6ppgvg8.jpg

6lvjf9x.jpg

8fl370o.jpg

some Ninja Gaiden 2 images
pimp.gif

6wmsozd.jpg

86h7t75.jpg

86hsl1w.jpg

This has been known since 2004 but yeah it is one of the best.

I haven't played sigma but played Ninja Gaiden Black
pimp.gif

you have a 360. did you play black on it?

ive been saying that this is the best game ever since it was out for the OG XBOX...i never got to beat it..game is hard..appreciated though

i never played the black version on 360 but i beat the original on the regular xbox

man I skipped a hell of alot of college classes back in 2004

ahhh Devil May Cry is good but hellllll no is it better

Ninja Gaiden is unforgetable, DMC is a RE holdover but still a decent game

For a second I thought you were talking about the NES Ninja Gaiden.

But I ain't going to front, Ninja Gaiden on the XBOX is crack. But hard as freaking hell. I'm still trying to beat that Airship boss. SMH.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

For a second I thought you were talking about the NES Ninja Gaiden.

But I ain't going to front, Ninja Gaiden on the XBOX is crack. But hard as freaking hell. I'm still trying to beat that Airship boss. SMH.

just beat him about an hr ago, stay close roll twice to avoid his swing attack and his grab attack then go nuts with a quick/strong combo

That game is
pimp.gif
. I beat the whole Story mode twice. Alma in the church
smh.gif
Took me bout 100 attempts to beat the purple broad. The final dude is a %+#** aswell. Now if u thought the Story mode was hard...Mission mode
eek.gif
. I managed to get to the LAST mission but
smh.gif
NVM

Devil May Cry is a good game but doesn't whoop yo%#!@ Ninja Gaiden for Xbox on normal was hard, Hard was a mother, and very hard speaks for itselfHas anybody played with the Hurricane Pack, that version of the game is 20x's worse than "very hard" for the regular version on Xbox?

My favorite weapon is the lunar, i gets busy with that joint
pimp.gif

the lunar at work
smokin.gif

game is too hard. i think im stuck on the 4th or5th level.....havent played it in a while. i pretty much just get my%@@% handed to me.

its on normal too. i wish i could turn it down to easy.....i just want to win!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom