Ninja VS. Samurai?

Ninja FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You do know a Ninja is a samurai correct?

With that said ninjas specialize in stealth and deception. I'd give it to the ninja.
is that right?

i always thought ninjas were like bandits and stuff, and samurai were militaryish.

i don't really know anythin about them, please explain.

ima role wit a ninja cuz there silent assassina. and the samurai roles wit a crew.

silent and deadly FTW

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You do know a Ninja is a samurai correct?

With that said ninjas specialize in stealth and deception. I'd give it to the ninja.
is that right?

i always thought ninjas were like bandits and stuff, and samurai were militaryish.

i don't really know anythin about them, please explain.

No, I was wrong. I must be confusing them with something else.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

ninja, they got the katana to, ninja stars, batons, nun chucks, they use stealth in close quarters combat, dudes will snap your neck before you can even throw a punch
pimp.gif
Katana is japanese sword that is a certain minimum length and longer, it was the main weapon for a SAMURAI. Ninjas preferd to used a smallerJapanese sword which was designed to be used in close quarters. Unless the samurai spots the ninja first, hes almost always going down.

Originally Posted by cjspida619

ima role wit a ninja cuz there silent assassina. and the samurai roles wit a crew.

silent and deadly FTW
i feel like i should hold my breath after reading this.

Havnt ya seen the last samurai.. the samurai smashed the ninjas and everybody knows that movie is 100% accurate.

Ninja...remember Shadow from FFVI...That fool was fast and ripped. Dealing out 6000 damages and his dog deal out a good amount too.
pimp.gif

Samurai had more battle expert than ninjas. They're right, if the ninja catches the samurai by surprise, it's probably a wrap for the samurai. But ifthe samurai is aware, and on the battlefield, the ninja is DEFINITELY going down.

Back
Top Bottom