Ninja VS. Samurai?

man i can't choose but i guess battousai or tenken soujiro are
pimp.gif
but ryu from ninja gaiden is $!+%++@ deadly
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Ninjas are basically bunch of punks! They have no honor during battle. They'll cheat if they have to.

Samurais fight with honor! My sons only equip themselves with swords. They are all that is manly!

Ninjas stay running away n hiding behind dark corners waiting to debo somebody.

Samurais FTW!

so what you're saying is ninja would win, but the W would be dirty.. gotcha
pimp.gif

But ah... isnt Samurai = Japanese

Ninja = Chinese

Originally Posted by H3h45

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Ninjas are basically bunch of punks! They have no honor during battle. They'll cheat if they have to.

Samurais fight with honor! My sons only equip themselves with swords. They are all that is manly!

Ninjas stay running away n hiding behind dark corners waiting to debo somebody.

Samurais FTW!

so what you're saying is ninja would win, but the W would be dirty.. gotcha
pimp.gif

But ah... isnt Samurai = Japanese

Ninja = Chinese
well a W is still a W no matter how you get it.

also
staying alive while cheating>>>>> dying while being honorable

Samurai. True soldiers. We would just mob on those fools cuz we got armor. Plus Samurai know judo.

Originally Posted by atransta

man i can't choose but i guess battousai or tenken soujiro are
pimp.gif
but ryu from ninja gaiden is $!+%++@ deadly
sick.gif
this guys knows wassup
laugh.gif

<---- avy check

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by King Will

Shinobi
Ginobili

Jabroni(li).

The only thing ninja about Ginobili is what, his pointed nose that would need ninja faceplate masking?
He could ninja hood his bald spot too.

Also he magically ninja appears with the 4 other Spurs next to a ref everyime there's an out of bounds call and they all ninja point their fingers in onedirection. (The NBA should really start giving Technicals for that.)

Didn't mean to go off there, nor was it meant at you. Just ninja correlating Ginobili's well know quirks besides flopping all over in an attempt tomake it relevant to the thread.
------------------------
Couple more ninjas nobody mentioned yet.

The OG Master, Hanzo Hattori. Legend.

Video Game, Strider Hiryu, popularity went through the roof after the Marvel vs Capcom games.

AIR Zoom Bender wrote:

Jabroni(li).

The only thing ninja about Ginobili is what, his pointed nose that would need ninja faceplate masking?
He could ninja hood his bald spot too.

Also he magically ninja appears with the 4 other Spurs next to a ref everyime there's an out of bounds call and they all ninja point their fingers in one direction. (The NBA should really start giving Technicals for that.)

Didn't mean to go off there, nor was it meant at you. Just ninja correlating Ginobili's well know quirks besides flopping all over in an attempt to make it relevant to the thread.
------------------------
Couple more ninjas nobody mentioned yet.

The OG Master, Hanzo Hattori. Legend.

Video Game, Strider Hiryu, popularity went through the roof after the Marvel vs Capcom games.

Hell yeah... F*** Ginobili!!!

Anyways, to answer the thread's question... SHINOBI!!! Akatsuki>______

samurai have a strict code of honor, bushido
ninja do not; their m.o. is stealth and deception

if a ruler was going to attempt an all-out war against another ruler or group, he'd send his samurai
if he just wanted someone assassinated, he'd send ninja (plural or singular)

ninja ftw
p.s. wikipedia is yo' friend

samurai have the same weapon skills as a ninja. they're pretty equal...again, it depends on the situation. ninja could ambush a single target. it justdepends. i say they're equal.

every argument for ninja so far has been because they are fast, are undetectable and are sneaky. however it might be the case that ninja could sneak up on asamurai and take him out but samurai are very aware of their surroundings and once that ninja is detected, its a wrap. ninja know this too. you'll neversee a ninja fight head up with samurai unless they feel like dying. therefore: ninja = ({}) and samurai =
pimp.gif

come on seriously
Samurai_Champloo_Fanart_JIN_by_kina.jpg
and
afrosamurai.jpg
vs
naruto.jpg

no competition

EDIT: i searched for naruto on google images and check out the URL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The weapons REAL life ninja's had were mainly used for escape purposes .. besides the katana's they had.

Ninja stars, kunai's, bombs, etc, were all used to escape from enemies after they were detected.

haohmaru4dv8.jpg

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

In a fair sword fight, a samurai woul-

Why am I participating in this?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...it's funny cause I was thinking the same thing, I just didn't type it. So here I am,
smh.gif
at all you lames
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom