Ninjahood, you gotta' start taking out da garbage, papi

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

weebay.gif

It all make sense now....
I know where Ninjahood lives now..

mouse-hole-1.jpg

*DEAD*

Taking out the trash in the heights is the worst... if you walk downstairs to the outside of your building its like a rat party

Taking out the trash in the heights is the worst... if you walk downstairs to the outside of your building its like a rat party

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Still got bad females in the Heights though. I'd cop some rat poison and a plan b pill.

and if you got them mixed up, you'd probably still get the same result
win/win

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Still got bad females in the Heights though. I'd cop some rat poison and a plan b pill.

and if you got them mixed up, you'd probably still get the same result
win/win

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

real talk them rats dont play out here b

just the other day i saw a gang of rats chase a cat to a garbage can. i saw the rats bounce and hear them laughing while the cat came back out with a limp

add the fact that the rats are 1 foot long.

Lolol. I believe you man. I still love that area tho. Abuela used to live a few blocks from the GW bridge, and I went to school by 207 street. Theres some good eateries and sneaker spots there as well.

I wonder how many of those rats came from jersey

Stop it. Rats out there in NYC are on some creatine. Ain't no gahdamn rats THAT big in Jersey.
havent seen rats like that in jerz as well. unless soon enough the rats take over the dollar bus at the terminal

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

real talk them rats dont play out here b

just the other day i saw a gang of rats chase a cat to a garbage can. i saw the rats bounce and hear them laughing while the cat came back out with a limp

add the fact that the rats are 1 foot long.

Lolol. I believe you man. I still love that area tho. Abuela used to live a few blocks from the GW bridge, and I went to school by 207 street. Theres some good eateries and sneaker spots there as well.

I wonder how many of those rats came from jersey

Stop it. Rats out there in NYC are on some creatine. Ain't no gahdamn rats THAT big in Jersey.
havent seen rats like that in jerz as well. unless soon enough the rats take over the dollar bus at the terminal

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I was in the heights for work one day and I was walking down the street. Saw one run over in the street and was flattened. Then I saw another running down the street. They have to fix it.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I was in the heights for work one day and I was walking down the street. Saw one run over in the street and was flattened. Then I saw another running down the street. They have to fix it.

They need 3 pacito (green pellets) all over the streets, allies, trash cans.. just having them all die eventually

Back
Top Bottom