Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Originally Posted by thejrob

pics of ninjahoods room please?

Here you are good sir.

Spoiler [+]
mind=blown

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Originally Posted by thejrob

pics of ninjahoods room please?

Here you are good sir.

Spoiler [+]
mind=blown
Holy *+@# I just got this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
And people were defending this guy and throwing hate my way when I said my bathroom was bigger than his place in the Alpha male thread. Told ya'll I wasn't lying.

30t6p3b.gif
And people were defending this guy and throwing hate my way when I said my bathroom was bigger than his place in the Alpha male thread. Told ya'll I wasn't lying.

Ninja does have a point though. Most apartments in NY are OD small. I saw a 192 sq ft studio when I was looking at some to buy and my mind was blown, 192 sq ft, the whole place! 16 x 12 basically.

Ninja needs to invest in one of those loft beds though. I don't know how high your ceiling is, but it;'s basically a bunk bed with no bottom so your computer desk or tv table goes underneath it.

Ninja does have a point though. Most apartments in NY are OD small. I saw a 192 sq ft studio when I was looking at some to buy and my mind was blown, 192 sq ft, the whole place! 16 x 12 basically.

Ninja needs to invest in one of those loft beds though. I don't know how high your ceiling is, but it;'s basically a bunk bed with no bottom so your computer desk or tv table goes underneath it.

lol @ people really getting misty pantied over this...

freshproduct is still on the EXACT same thing he was last year and every year prior?

nt hasnt changed much.

lol @ people really getting misty pantied over this...

freshproduct is still on the EXACT same thing he was last year and every year prior?

nt hasnt changed much.

lol @ my man doing 25 to life in his room

talk about being on house arrest literally

lol @ my man doing 25 to life in his room

talk about being on house arrest literally

Ninjahood, you dont see anything at all backwards about the way youre living? Youre running around in the laset kicks , jeweled up only to go home and sleep in a hoarders dream.
Its not even about the kicks, it looks grimey in there fam. At least keep it organized/clean.

Ninjahood, you dont see anything at all backwards about the way youre living? Youre running around in the laset kicks , jeweled up only to go home and sleep in a hoarders dream.
Its not even about the kicks, it looks grimey in there fam. At least keep it organized/clean.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

I've been in enough apartments in nyc to know that 90% aren't as small as his is like he's insinuating. I had a very spacious apartment when I lived in Da Heightz.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

I've been in enough apartments in nyc to know that 90% aren't as small as his is like he's insinuating. I had a very spacious apartment when I lived in Da Heightz.

lol, yall lame.

"how can you be so fresh and go home to a small room, ninjahood?"

this $+%#! lives in NYC

thats what NYC is about

#@%+$! living arrangements that are well above any ******ed high price fathomable....

thats NYC in a nutshell, bro.

but, then again, most of you cali suburban teenagers are just caught up in the crowd trynna make jokes...

smh.

lol, yall lame.

"how can you be so fresh and go home to a small room, ninjahood?"

this $+%#! lives in NYC

thats what NYC is about

#@%+$! living arrangements that are well above any ******ed high price fathomable....

thats NYC in a nutshell, bro.

but, then again, most of you cali suburban teenagers are just caught up in the crowd trynna make jokes...

smh.

I think it's safe to say CA>NY.
da proof is in da pudding.
kanye shrug

I think it's safe to say CA>NY.
da proof is in da pudding.
kanye shrug

Back
Top Bottom