Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the way Dominican chicks get abortions is disgusting.

they goto DR (a cheap trip) and get it done WAYYYYYY after 3 months.

just wanted to add that in.

sick.gif

Wow i never knew about this.

dead serious bout to ask a dr chick right now

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

those trips aint just for plastic surgery....thought yall knew
i knew...but most of da time abortion technology is a at a point where if u nip it in da first trimester its pretty simple.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

those trips aint just for plastic surgery....thought yall knew
i knew...but most of da time abortion technology is a at a point where if u nip it in da first trimester its pretty simple.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

oh i heard about those
sick.gif
LATE in da 2nd or early 3rd trimester.....

curious tho...you said she got pregnant by some older guy a year ago...i'm assuming she lost that baby since her mom is so against abortion right?
she took plan b cuz some dude smash her and came in her...her cuzin was messing with my homie and she snitched on her with that...my homie told me like

"son, she a bird, cut that chick off"

i ended up just letting it rock and doing me again to call it even

My #*%*%.. make sure you get checked out, after you chuck deuces.  You think you love homegirl, but that's the raw sex, and the finality of this whole situation tossing images at you.  Fill your hours, get a hobby, and flush.

oh i heard about those
sick.gif

curious tho...you said she got pregnant by some older guy a year ago...i'm assuming she lost that baby since her mom is so against abortion right?
she took plan b cuz some dude smash her and came in her...her cuzin was messing with my homie and she snitched on her with that...my homie told me like

My #*%*%.. make sure you get checked out, after you chuck deuces.  You think you love homegirl, but that's the raw sex, and the finality of this whole situation tossing images at you.  Fill your hours, get a hobby, and flush.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

sick.gif

I Just did too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

sick.gif

I Just did too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

oh i heard about those
sick.gif

Ayo Ninja, for someone thats always looking at specs and talking about quality above all else you sure as hell let a lot of **@% slide.
For better or for worse Ive always seen you stick to your guns, but this is one time though where you needed someone to spit some real **@% to you bout the situation. The writings BEEN on the wall.

Hope you learn from this my dude.

i knew da fams as soon as i heard da news...my heart just had to catch up......but basically i like having a consensus when it comes to things just to know i ain't da crazy

one na' mean? good to know i ain't crazy
pimp.gif

luckily this happened now Ninja. You can sit back and enjoy your life knowing you got rid of a phony chick. Her life is a major L at this point.

You win...
*nods*

oh i heard about those
sick.gif

Ayo Ninja, for someone thats always looking at specs and talking about quality above all else you sure as hell let a lot of **@% slide.
For better or for worse Ive always seen you stick to your guns, but this is one time though where you needed someone to spit some real **@% to you bout the situation. The writings BEEN on the wall.

i knew da fams as soon as i heard da news...my heart just had to catch up......but basically i like having a consensus when it comes to things just to know i ain't da crazy

one na' mean? good to know i ain't crazy
pimp.gif

luckily this happened now Ninja. You can sit back and enjoy your life knowing you got rid of a phony chick. Her life is a major L at this point.

You win...
*nods*

Messing with another dude earlier in the relationship than letting him RAW?? she ain't ever love you ma dude, just glad for your sake that she's gone now.

Messing with another dude earlier in the relationship than letting him RAW?? she ain't ever love you ma dude, just glad for your sake that she's gone now.

oh i heard about those
sick.gif

THIS!

oh i heard about those
sick.gif

THIS!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

She isn't just going to be just another "chick w/a kid". You two have a long history together.

That shouldn't be understated. The least you can do is be there for her, since the plan from the jump was to take a "break". No where did it say that you two couldn't mess with other people (which you took full advantage of). She wasn't as careful as she needed to be, or maybe she needed you and you didn't see that. Not your fault.

What will be your fault is totally abandoning her off some selfish steez.

And there is a possibility that this child may well be yours. Maybe she's protecting you by saying it's not because she cares for you and knows you aren't ready for kids or you led on in the past how you didn't want to have children.

You two can still be together. It's not completely out of the question.

Don't let her having a kid cloud your judgment. You obviously love her and are probably hurt that it isn't your seed she is having (displayed in your vehement attitude towards her having an abortion, even going to her moms? That's taking it far).

Call your girl after you've cooled down.

laugh.gif
someone had to do it...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why would she even tell her mom she got pregnant if she knew how she was in the first place? Should've just taken care of it without anyone know. (idk if you addressed this or not but I didn't read through all the pages.)
after she went and got a check up after busting her %++ on some stairs and getting hit with da news, she told her moms that night because there's something wrong with

her medically in which she felt like if there was complications with a abortion it would've been messed up to keep it secret from mom dukez.

now did she just tell you all of this or do you know for a fact?  i guess it does make sense that she "busted her +@*" on some stairs and then "got hit" with the news
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

She isn't just going to be just another "chick w/a kid". You two have a long history together.

That shouldn't be understated. The least you can do is be there for her, since the plan from the jump was to take a "break". No where did it say that you two couldn't mess with other people (which you took full advantage of). She wasn't as careful as she needed to be, or maybe she needed you and you didn't see that. Not your fault.

What will be your fault is totally abandoning her off some selfish steez.

And there is a possibility that this child may well be yours. Maybe she's protecting you by saying it's not because she cares for you and knows you aren't ready for kids or you led on in the past how you didn't want to have children.

You two can still be together. It's not completely out of the question.

Don't let her having a kid cloud your judgment. You obviously love her and are probably hurt that it isn't your seed she is having (displayed in your vehement attitude towards her having an abortion, even going to her moms? That's taking it far).

Call your girl after you've cooled down.

laugh.gif
someone had to do it...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why would she even tell her mom she got pregnant if she knew how she was in the first place? Should've just taken care of it without anyone know. (idk if you addressed this or not but I didn't read through all the pages.)
after she went and got a check up after busting her %++ on some stairs and getting hit with da news, she told her moms that night because there's something wrong with

her medically in which she felt like if there was complications with a abortion it would've been messed up to keep it secret from mom dukez.

now did she just tell you all of this or do you know for a fact?  i guess it does make sense that she "busted her +@*" on some stairs and then "got hit" with the news
ohwell.gif

ninjahood my dude.....like really tho. You already know you need to charge her to the game and keep it moving. The sooner the better.

ninjahood my dude.....like really tho. You already know you need to charge her to the game and keep it moving. The sooner the better.

Back
Top Bottom