Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just beat Hollow Knight

Gonna put in a handful of more hours and see if I can get the alternate ending before I hang it up.

what are y’all’s go to badge combos for Hollow Knight??
Wayward Compass is a must. Hopefully it's just a default mechanic in Silksong. I always take it off at the bench before a boss battle to gain that extra slot though... My favorites are Quick Slash, Longnail, and Sharp Shadow. Then usually 1 or 2 of Shaman Stone, Soul Catcher/Eater, Spell Twister, and Quick Focus. Grubsong, Thorns of Agony, and Spore Shroom are some nice 1 slotters. Gathering Swarm too when it's early in the game and you have lots of stuff to buy.

Yeah having that compass taking a slot is a game changer.

If you not exploring, definitely take it off.

i Haven’t clicked the video yet but I have a hard time imagining a soundtrack that’s as bad as yoshis crafted world. Or worse...

God this game is boring me to tears. I dunno if I can finish crafted world and I’ve already admitted to myself that I’m not going to 100% it. Dunno I feel like I’ve done most of the game and it still hasn’t picked up yet.

Another two levels I’m still working on...

Is there still a way to touch an enemy and have the screen get wobbly similar to touch fuzzy get dizzy from yoshis island? It was in the first MM but I haven’t found a way to do it yet in MM2..?

ChiefHardtofindChickadee-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom