• Poll closed .
ROB is back???? Waste 
mean.gif

Leaks were real wow lol. hope we get to see snake in a dlc
Snake trash though

:lol: you use lucas right bruh bruh? If I had my wii I'd floor you fam :smokin
No u wouldn't
I'm too good in smash bros man

:nerd: iite fam when the wii u version come out we gon see pleighboi. Unless u tryna tuggle through the wonky wii online and we can settle this sooner
They shut down brawl online servers back in June
Don't worry oct 3rd I'm a make u my *****

Leaks were real wow lol. hope we get to see snake in a dlc
Snake trash though

:lol: you use lucas right bruh bruh? If I had my wii I'd floor you fam :smokin
No u wouldn't
I'm too good in smash bros man

:nerd: iite fam when the wii u version come out we gon see pleighboi. Unless u tryna tuggle through the wonky wii online and we can settle this sooner
They shut down brawl online servers back in June
Don't worry oct 3rd I'm a make u my *****

Cmon bruh i dont have a 3ds lol

For dinner go to "Espetus" in downtown sf (make sure u go)

For breakfast brunch 10-130pm sat and Sunday only go to "farmer brown" they have all u can eat soul good breakfast
Waffles
Eggs
Fried catfish
Grits
Biscuits
Fried Potatos
And more

If u want super duper fancy go to Alexander's steakhouse u won't be dissappointed
Make sure u go to espetus though TRUST ME
if u don't like it I swear I will buy u smash for the Wii u when it releases

Cool I'm going to see if my friend wants to eat at Espetus. But I will spot at super duper burger since I will be in union square already.(upgrading to garlic fires)

Cool I'm going to see if my friend wants to eat at Espetus. But I will spot at super duper burger since I will be in union square already.(upgrading to garlic fires)
In my honest opinion super duper burger ain't all that
It's ok BUT I would suggest pearls burgers or pearls deluxe burgers
Google it when ur out here its called either pearls burgers or pearls deluxe burgers
Maaaan they be so fat
Get the buffalo burger TRUST me it taste better than regular ground beef
Here's a pic of the last time I went to pearls

I promise u won't be dissappointed

EDIT: I added grilled onions grilled mushroom and extra cheese to mine

Last edited:
In my honest opinion super duper burger ain't all that
It's ok BUT I would suggest pearls burgers or pearls deluxe burgers
Google it when ur out here its called either pearls burgers or pearls deluxe burgers
Maaaan they be so fat
Get the buffalo burger TRUST me it taste better than regular ground beef
Here's a pic of the last time I went to pearls

I promise u won't be dissappointed

EDIT: I added grilled onions grilled mushroom and extra cheese to mine
Found one or the one off post St so ill get both burgers. I trust your recommendations after that Kinder bbq.
tumblr_mf0wbidlcf1qbmftbo1_400.gif

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire demo releasing overseas

Confirmed for Japan, has now been announced for the west as well.
Here’s what you should know:

Start your next Hoenn region adventure early with a special demo version of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. This demo features gameplay that you won’t experience anywhere else. During the course of this adventure, you’ll be surprised to encounter familiar Pokémon that can now Mega Evolve! What’s more, you can bring this Pokémon into your full Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game. You can even bring over the reward items that you obtained during your Special Demo Version adventure. Stay tuned for details on how to bring the Pokémon and items into your full game.
You can play the Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version as many times as you like. Look for special scenarios that occur if you play every day.
Stay tuned for details on how to get a code that will enable you to download the Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version from Nintendo eShop. Don’t miss this chance to start your adventure in Hoenn and discover Mega-Evolved Pokémon you’ve never seen before!

Hey if anyone a platinum member for club nintendo could you send me a demo code if you one of the select few to get access to the demo early. The demo will be active in the states September 19

Announced today on Treehouse Live, Nintendo will be releasing the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo to the public on September 19th.

Select Club Nintendo Platinum members in North America, however, will receive the demo TODAY! Not only that, but they will receive 4 demo codes to share!

Hey if anyone a platinum member for club nintendo could you send me a demo code if you one of the select few to get access to the demo early. The demo will be active in the states September 19

Announced today on Treehouse Live, Nintendo will be releasing the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo to the public on September 19th.

Select Club Nintendo Platinum members in North America, however, will receive the demo TODAY! Not only that, but they will receive 4 demo codes to share!
I'm platinum
If I get a code
I got u
Spottie
Mcfly
And anti
If anybody else gets a code can I get one :nerd:

I got Earthbound for free as a platinum member, now I think I'm back to gold. I'm gonna have to look through all my cases and see if I have some registration codes I can use to get back to platinum status
laugh.gif

I think ur good
I think it's for people who made platinum before they rest everybody status in June
June or July I believe is when the rest everyone's status
So I think as long as u was platinum last go round u should be good

Back
Top Bottom