Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been playing All-Star mode on the 3DS 
mad.gif
.....I'm not good.

Also some of these stages are mad annoying. To much interference.

I was about to make a smash bros thread cause I didn't find anyone talking about it till now. 18 more days , my body is ready. Put me down for a tourny. Oh yea make sure to check with your local gamestop cause there are supposedly holding tourneys the day of there release.

B1mVvXgIAAABZzO.png:large

There will be a Nintendo Direct tomorrow to focus on upcoming Wii U & 3DS games to end the year and what's coming next year (until spring 2015 apparently).

I'm banking on a Xenoblade X release month, more info on Yoshi's Wooly World, Splatoon, small tease on Zelda, and finally some sort of info on SMT X FE

And with the holiday coming no doubt they'll focus on Amiibo's heavy. As much as I can't wait for Smash for Wii U, I hope they don't focus on it heavily since they already had that 50 extravaganza thing.

You can catch the stream on Nintendo's YouTube or twitch.TV channel at 5PM EST/ 2PM PST

Last edited:
I'm really interested in splatoon
Also I hope they give us info or let it be known
that pokken fighters will be coming to the console and not just arcade
Also I hope info on a new metroid game

Soraya (wife of the Xenoblade X director) retweeted the Nintendo Direct announcement so some more info is pretty much guaranteed since every time she retweeted we got a new X trailer.

I almost forgot about the Pokken game, likewise, I hope they confirm that the game is coming stateside and on consoles. I can imagine that game being compatible with Amiibo's :wow: :pimp:

They could have a built in NFC reader in the arcade machines so you can take your leveled/custom characters to tournaments and whatnot.

Last edited:
Anything else from the direct? I'm in class right now and they done turned off the internet :smh:

Back
Top Bottom