• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep checking the thread at the wrong times, I wanted to get in on some MK8 before Smash comes out on Friday.

I keep checking the thread at the wrong times, I wanted to get in on some MK8 before Smash comes out on Friday.

Lol me too. No matter, I'll be ready for whatever come Friday :evil:

U slackin bruh

Lol never been bout dat handheld life breh.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Y'all down for some mk8 right now????

Sears has a Wii u Mario bundle and a plain 3DSLX for $60. Some people were able to price match at walmart. :rofl:

mario_luigi_deluxe_wii_u_32_gb_2.jpg

Tried a couple stores today with no luck. Damn I wish I had yesterday off I would've had me a both a 3ds xl and a U. Off to play Madden 15 on my ps3...

FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE SO TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT

Hello everyone I am Vaanrose from Smash Boards. I'm responsible for the leak from ESRB in August that leaked the whole roster from the Ninendo 3DS version

I have recieved news from a trustwothy source that Tower of Smash mode is still real and not deconfirmed

The rumor about unlocking new characters by linking the 3DS and Wii U Version is true, and they are indeed Ridley, Chorus Men, Dixie, and Snake, as well as one more, Impa. I am unsure how people without both versions will be able to obtain them. The Wii U Version has all the characters and stages unlocked from the get-go, and by linking to the 3DS Version, you can transfer over your custom characters and unlock all the custom parts you've obtained. Even though they share some Trophies, you'll need to collect Trophies between each version separately.

The big new mode is called "Tower of Smash". It's a 100-Floor Tower, with each floor containing three doors showing what character + stage. You choose a door, and fight a 1-on-1 single stock match against that character, with various rules in place. This includes slow/fast mode, one where you're put at 300% and the opponent 0%, and one with all Pokeballs, just to name a few.

In this mode, you pick four characters at the beginning (must be all different), and each one represents one life. You can switch before each battle, but when one dies, they're gone for the rest of your Tower of Smash run. The more floors you consecutively beat, the better your rewards...if you lose all your lives, you can start from the 10th, 20th, 30th, etc. if you reached that far before. Unlike in All-Star, you're healed between matches.

The final boss is a merger between Master Core Crazy Hand and Tabuu called Crazy Master Core Tabuu who has 20 different forms and is super hars.

The nerfed bowsercides :smh:
Subzerat got caught a few times :lol:
But I don't bowsercide alot so I ain't trippin that much
But it was cool to surprise people at the last second with one

Back
Top Bottom