• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If u guys don't have a wiiU adapter yet it's like finding a leaprachaun just to warn ya, got mine by luck. 3 People preordered it at gamestop and they mistakenly shipped an extra adapter with that pre orders so I copped. Tried 4-5 other stores before that and was out of luck. Copped the smash bros GameCube controller for 20 as well , could have sworn they were 30. Can't wait to whip *** on this.

Grabbed smash, ruby, sapphire, and a mario amiibo. Headed to best buy to grab an adaptor now. Good looks NT fam. Repped

got super smash and ruby :smokin

wish they kept the brawl opening them :lol: :smokin

no love for the nunchucks tho. I like playing with the nunchuck more than the controller.

Im liking it so far. I remember feeling disappointed when I bought Brawl on launch. Cant wait to put more time into it.

Im liking it so far. I remember feeling disappointed when I bought Brawl on launch. Cant wait to put more time into it.

Why were you disappointed with brawl on launch? Between sonic, solid snake and smash balls I don't know anyone who slandered brawl for at least the first year it dropped. Can't wait to see how Wii U stands the test of time.

the downgrade on meta knight is the worst :smh: sheik and zero suit samus. My two fav

It's great they nerfed meta knight and pit. No more of people claiming they know how to play smash when they really don't :lol:

I want this but I may wait only because I have so many games that I haven't finished. But if the bundle becomes available again soon I may jump on it. The reviews are ridiculous.

But I want bayonetta 2....

It's criminal how underrated this system is

Nintendo destroying it and isn't releasing broken ******* games. Very satisfied with my purchase

Last edited:
Why were you disappointed with brawl on launch? Between sonic, solid snake and smash balls I don't know anyone who slandered brawl for at least the first year it dropped. Can't wait to see how Wii U stands the test of time.

Brawl just didn't feel fun for me. I did like the extra characters, stages, music, and subspace. But that was about it. With Melee you can think of different ways to come up with combos that will establish the way you play with a specific character. Hardly any two people played the same character the same way. With Brawl it seemed like they made it to where you can only play a certain character a certain way. It's no fun to not make a character your own. Also, Sakurai stated that he made Brawl with the intentions to let everyone have a chance to win, and it shows. Very slow movement, nerfing characters, final smashes, etc. I've seen, and been apart of plenty of Brawl matches and the level of competitiveness does not compare to Melee in my opinion. Melee has a strong learning curve, I guarantee no one who picks up the remote for the first time will beat me. Not the case with Brawl.

Anyway, Smash Wii U is great so far. How do I add some of you guys?

Last edited:

****-just-got-real-o.gif
Resellers got too work.

They're asking for $170+.

Glad I pre-ordered from Bestbuy.

But I don't have a wii u.

Going to move into my friend's house.

Long day at work and school but I got a couple of games in. My faves are rn are yoshi, bowser, shiek and shulk. and of course cap and ganon for the lulz. MK really got neutered tho haha.

I'm using my little brothers Wii u but heres the NNID: ejooob

I'll let ya'll know when im cool for some 1v1's. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare hopefully sometime this weekend we can get some matches in

Kirby blows on this one, now I have to find someone I'm good with again

Idk what you talking bout but hes still nice to me lol, his charge up hammer annoys me a lil tho since I used to use it in the air all the time n now its too slow for that smh. Got all the characters yesterday, Duckhunt is funny to play with lol. Faves so far are Kirby, Lil Mac, Yoshi, Bowser Jr & Greninja

Also that gamecube wii u adapter ONLY works for smash bros smh. Tried it on Mario Kart 8 and nothing :/ Its still cool tho, got mines yesterday since Gamestop had a slight backorder on them

Also that gamecube wii u adapter ONLY works for smash bros smh. Tried it on Mario Kart 8 and nothing :/ Its still cool tho, got mines yesterday since Gamestop had a slight backorder on them

:smh: :smh: lame i was counting on that because without the adapters i only have enough controllers for two people :lol:

I'm sure they can and will make an update to allow you to use the adapter with more games. I like using the wii u pro controller so I might actually return the gamecube controller.

Yea hopefully. I got the Luigi & Yoshi fightpad controllers. I like them alot. Might cop the one Mario too eventually

Back
Top Bottom