• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazon getting on my nerves. per ordered two weeks ago for release day shipping and now it says shipping unknown.
3rd party seller? I was under the assumption that Amazon no longer sells Nintendo hardware here in the U.S.

anyone think ill receive MM or my N3DS ON Friday? ordered both from GS. MM in store and N3DS online and i paid for next day shipping on the system. they already charged my card early Saturday morning. havent received an email or anything regarding either. :smh:

Just beat Captain Toad.
pimp.gif

6/5

Not too hard/easy just like SM3DW.

How much harder is tropical freeze compared to new super mario bros?

I got to about world 2 in NSMB, difficult as hell.

Just beat Captain Toad.
pimp.gif

6/5

Not too hard/easy just like SM3DW.

How much harder is tropical freeze compared to new super mario bros?

I got to about world 2 in NSMB, difficult as hell.
Are you serious? I can understand certain "parts" being difficult but you should be able to definitely finish the game. If NSMB was too hard, you should stay away from Tropical Freeze
laugh.gif

That's unfortunate too because Tropical Freeze is one of the best titles to come out in years and that's across any platform you look at.

Are you serious? I can understand certain "parts" being difficult but you should be able to definitely finish the game. If NSMB was too hard, you should stay away from Tropical Freeze
laugh.gif

That's unfortunate too because Tropical Freeze is one of the best titles to come out in years and that's across any platform you look at.
Yeah, I got to the ice world, then I was like .... this.

The only 2d mario I've beat was super mario 3 for the GBA. That was difficult!

I already own Tropical Freeze. I just wanted to get a gist of how difficult this game will be.

If a game is too difficult for me to put in time/effort to beat it, I just enjoy what I can from it, then move on.

Too many other games I want to play.

jUlMxSeX5QAit.png

Are you serious? I can understand certain "parts" being difficult but you should be able to definitely finish the game. If NSMB was too hard, you should stay away from Tropical Freeze :lol:

Yeah, I got to the ice world, then I was like .... this.
The only 2d mario I've beat was super mario 3 for the GBA. That was difficult!

I already own Tropical Freeze. I just wanted to get a gist of how difficult this game will be.

If a game is too difficult for me to put in time/effort to beat it, I just enjoy what I can from it, then move on.
Too many other games I want to play.
jUlMxSeX5QAit.png
I think nsmb is easier if u have fam their playng with u
It can be difficult at certain parts like I can suicide in order for other players to continue
If it's just u its a lot harder

pimp.gif
more stock for is stores
I mean that kinda sucks for u though
Why they shutting down
They seem to be flourishing in the U.S. there's like 3 around me and they JUST built another
they taking billions in losses the past year and a bit, the canadain division went bankrupt. If any of you guys get lucky and get an extra one please help me out!

:pimp: more stock for is stores

I mean that kinda sucks for u though

Why they shutting down

They seem to be flourishing in the U.S. there's like 3 around me and they JUST built another
they taking billions in losses the past year and a bit, the canadain division went bankrupt. If any of you guys get lucky and get an extra one please help me out!
I can see what I can do breh

It can be difficult at certain parts like I can suicide in order for other players to continue
My and my bro tried it, but we'd just get in each other's way.

Or soemone would be way ahead/behind that either of us died.

3d world had excellent coop.

Are y'all talking about the regular n3DS or the MM edition? I think they'll be easy to cop on Friday. I'm just going to hit up Target when they open and snag one up. It'll be even better if they have that MM edition :smokin :nerd:

Are y'all talking about the regular n3DS or the MM edition? I think they'll be easy to cop on Friday. I'm just going to hit up Target when they open and snag one up. It'll be even better if they have that MM edition :smokin :nerd:

Regular black I don't think the MM one is as rare as thought since most Targets will carry it. I'd cop to flip though.

Mm edition
Also u guys seen GameStop is sold out completely of red and black new 3ds's not just the Mm one

My and my bro tried it, but we'd just get in each other's way.
Or soemone would be way ahead/behind that either of us died.

3d world had excellent coop.
:rofl:
U know how much I would get mad cause my son stealing all the power ups
Or rushing ahead and killing everybody
My daughter crying cause my son stealing her power ups :lol:
My girl mad cause my son cause her to die too :lol:
We had to resort to telling him to chill and we would just carry him through the level on someone's back until we needed his help
Oh and not to mention he would pick us up and throw us off a ledge and kill us
:lol: we would be yelling at him the whole game :lol:
I really don't like playing those kinda games he always leaving everybody and leads to our death or he steals everyone's powerups :lol:
He would have us HEATED

:rofl:
U know how much I would get mad cause my son stealing all the power ups
Or rushing ahead and killing everybody
My daughter crying cause my son stealing her power ups :lol:
My girl mad cause my son cause her to die too :lol:
We had to resort to telling him to chill and we would just carry him through the level on someone's back until we needed his help
Oh and not to mention he would pick us up and throw us off a ledge and kill us
:lol: we would be yelling at him the whole game :lol:
I really don't like playing those kinda games he always leaving everybody and leads to our death or he steals everyone's powerups :lol:
He would have us HEATED
That family life :smokin

I wouldn't trade anything for it.

That being said my son be pissing me off too :lol: Lil man be rushing ahead while I'm trying to get stars. We get to a castle and don't have enough Stars and he wondering why we can't go further :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom