Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
have you played X or Y?

no, this is actually my first ever entry into the series. never really was interested until i played the demo for Ruby on the 3DS. ive been missing out.

Let me know when your tryna get destroyed in pokemon

gimme a while. im picking up my order today. first time owning and actually seriously playing a Pokemon game. any tips for Ruby? as far as what to do, items to collect, pokemon to keep/get rid of?

I can set you up with a nice starter team. I pretty much only use gen 1-3 pokes as that's what I like. In game you can get through with whoever you want really.

Your in game team will be different than your online versus team.
Once you get online you see that most people use the same Pokemon and a lot of the same strategies.

The story mode or whatever plays itslef as its fairly easy. Since this is your first game, talk to every person you see outside, and inside houses/buildings as they basically serve as a manual.

Wouldn't recommend online until you've beaten the game

As far as items go, you'll be given everything you need to advance.

Only thing you really collect are mega stones and TM's. Most you will find just by playing through, the others you can grab once your done by just googling it, as you will sometimes need to get item X then go back and get item B

Last edited:
I can set you up with a nice starter team. I pretty much only use gen 1-3 pokes as that's what I like. In game you can get through with whoever you want really.

Your in game team will be different than your online versus team.
Once you get online you see that most people use the same Pokemon and a lot of the same strategies.

The story mode or whatever plays itslef as its fairly easy. Since this is your first game, talk to every person you see outside, and inside houses/buildings as they basically serve as a manual.

Wouldn't recommend online until you've beaten the game

thanks, that would be great. im only familiar with the first 151 Pokemon because alot of my friends were into it when it first came out. all i want is a Charmander/Charizard lol.

Do they no longer make games with Ash?
Also does he ever become a Pokemon master?

Sorry for the noob questions, never followed Pokemon.

Do they no longer make games with Ash?
Also does he ever become a Pokemon master?

Sorry for the noob questions, never followed Pokemon.
Nope no more Ash and Ash sucks. It's been like 15 years and he hasn't come close to winning anything

The Splatoon test fire thing is live but apparently there's so much traffic that the servers are bugging out. I really hope Nintendo sees this and realizes that they need better servers and online infrastructures not only for this but for even bigger games like Xenoblade X.

My son was pissed he couldn't play Splatoon. I felt bad for the lil homie :frown:

Any new news in yoshis wooly world or Mario maker

I expect bith these games to get a push woth zelda delayed. These are my most anticpated plus xenoblade.

I heard that xenoblade has a 16 gig download which would suck and make me need an external.

I tried getting into zelda ocarina of time and just cant do it. Gave up. Hame was irritating. I doubt i would likenthe mechanics of majora mask. Might try link between worlds or windwaker eventually.

Back
Top Bottom