Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2/14-2/20

20% off all Pokemon games, cards, merch.

ToysRUs

2/7-2/13

B2G1
All preowned games.

At BB.

Last edited:
What's some great 3ds games for non-gamers or new gamers?

I'm gifting my unopened new 3ds xl.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
when are we going to get a real update in super mario maker rather than a bunch of useless costumes and event courses? jesus h.

Dunno. Maybe I'm in the minority but I couldn't care less about costumes and event courses.

I want basic **** that should have been in the game since day 1 like missing enemies, more backgrounds, slopes, water and lava tiles, etc.

Instead we get useless course after useless course that nobody asked for and useless and often obscure costume after costume that again, nobody asked for when a lot of us have been asking for more enemies and tiles for the longest.

It really sucks. I'd almost pay another 60 dollars for real content instead of this barebones ******** we have now.

I would want a Mario 2 Update

I hate the New Super Mario Bros

My only complaint about the game is they went with that over Mario 2

^Came here just to post that. I missed out on Pikmin 3, so this is great news.

@Guzzy Let me know when you want to play some Splatoon. Pokemon Red vs. Pokemon Blue Splatfest happening next weekend.
nerd.gif

^^^
Down on for Sunday.

"“We’ve dealt with online multiplayer in a number of titles up until now, but this was the first time we’d taken up the challenge of releasing a package game where multiplayer was the main mode. We were not 100 percent sure about how a few sections would be received, and so we’re really happy to see them being well received not only by experienced online gamers, but by a really broad range of players including children and female players too; it’s a real confidence boost. If we have the chance in the future, I’d like to build on online gameplay even more.”

GamesMaster followed those comments by pressing Nogami on the possibility of Splatoon 2 happening one day. When asked, he responded with the following:

“We want to raise this new IP with care, so maybe we’ll get a chance to make it happen if players support us.”

Splatoon updates technically ended last month. But at the Splatoon Koshien 2016 finals a couple of weeks ago, Nogami hinted at possible new content for the shooter."

http://nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-producer-on-pre-launch-jitters-possibility-of-a-sequel/

Cop that.

Also if youre a Plur member at Gamestop theyre having a B2G1 on preowned games rn.

This came in handy. Swooped Smash, Splatoon, & Hyrule Warriors for 104 a while back..

Last edited:
^I was watching a video of it in Gamestop earlier, lol. I grew up on Tekken, but I'm still not sure how I feel about Pokken Tournament. Knowing me I'll probably cop it anyway since that Mewtwo amiibo card will only be in the first print run of the game.

Wanna try Ranked for a couple battles, Guzzy? It'd be awesome if we could get two more for an NT Dream Squad.
pimp.gif

It'll pair us up with two others randomly in Squad Battle.

Let me know when you want to go back to regular battle cause I don't want to lose your rank like when me and nawghty played. Plus, Moray Splat Zones is kinda awful anyway.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom